CSNbbs
Swamp clearing-VA edition - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Swamp clearing-VA edition (/thread-821677.html)

Swamp clearing-VA edition - bullet - 07-11-2017 09:33 AM

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hundreds-of-va-officials-fired-since-trumps-inauguration/

The Department of Veterans Affairs announced today that more than 500 officials have been fired for misconduct since President Trump took office earlier this year, according to data posted online.
In an effort for more transparency and accountability within the VA, Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin announced that a public list of employee "accountability actions" will be posted online and updated weekly.
The list outlines a total of 747 disciplinary actions including 526 employees who were fired since January 20. The actions affected a myriad of positons ranging from a tractor operator to VA attorneys.The list does not include employee names due to privacy reasons but does note the employee's position and VA region.
"Veterans and taxpayers have a right to know what we're doing to hold our employees accountable and make our personnel actions transparent," Secretary Shulkin said in a statement.

RE: Swamp clearing-VA edition - stinkfist - 07-11-2017 09:36 AM

#patriarch

#patriot

#leader

RE: Swamp clearing-VA edition - ODUsmitty - 07-11-2017 11:16 AM

The VA in Richmond has provided outstanding service and resources to my dementia-laden father. I know there are massive problems with the VA, but certain facilities are run much better than others.

RE: Swamp clearing-VA edition - olliebaba - 07-11-2017 11:25 AM

It's about time. I still want that VA dude that spent thousands of dollars to put on a seminar and lived like a king on our pocket.

WINNING!

RE: Swamp clearing-VA edition - UTSAMarineVet09 - 07-11-2017 11:31 AM

glad someone cares for our Vets!