CSNbbs
#Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS (/thread-821427.html)

Pages: 1 2

#Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Kronke - 07-06-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:Linda Sarsour, a Hamas-tied and prominent Women’s March leader, Islamic supremacist, and anti-Semite, has called for a “jihad” (Islamic holy war) against President Trump.

Addressing the 54th Annual ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) Convention this past weekend, Sarsour delivered a 22-minute screed attacking the Trump administration and called on the Muslim community to unite against the White House.

Sarsour began the speech thanking her “favorite person in this room … Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who has been a mentor, motivator, and encourager of mine.” She does not mention that Wahhaj was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

Federal prosecutors have labeled the Islamic Society of North America as part of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood network that was initially set up to raise funds for the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/linda-sarsour-calls-for-muslims-to-wage-jihad-against-trump

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - usmbacker - 07-06-2017 12:47 PM

Bring it on you hateful, Islamic whore...

#Resistance Folk Hero - 49RFootballNow - 07-06-2017 12:51 PM

Every problem has a solution.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8q8NrHY8Q5HMjq1ahfww...YOUOplXJmU]

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - shere khan - 07-06-2017 12:54 PM

(07-06-2017 12:47 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Bring it on you hateful, Islamic, democrat whore...

Fify

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - LeFlâneur - 07-06-2017 12:59 PM

If the Prophet Mohammad were still around, he'd would rape your daughters Sabreen and Sajida, who are 14 and 11 and therefore qualify as prime meat.

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Curumim - 07-06-2017 01:08 PM

"Non nobis Domine, no nobis sed nomini Tuo da Gloriam".

I will be waiting...

Sent from my SM-N910C using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - UTSAMarineVet09 - 07-06-2017 04:19 PM

bring it!

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Godzilla - 07-06-2017 04:39 PM

I wish Christopher Hitchens was still alive. He would have hitchslapped this ***** into next week.

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - HeartOfDixie - 07-06-2017 04:48 PM

At her core she is a traitor.

Traitors cannot be tolerated.

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Fo Shizzle - 07-06-2017 04:49 PM

She is officially on my list if we have to purge America of this vermin.

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - UCGrad1992 - 07-06-2017 06:11 PM

Interesting this leftist traitor was the keynote speaker in the murder capital of Chicago and the home of a Jewish mayor. She is known for anti-Semitic rhetoric. I'm curious if a female Muslim can even call for Jihad. No matter, it's a threat made against our POTUS and his administration and is becoming part of a growing leftist threat of violence and hate mongering against conservative America. This is war against our freedom ladies and gentlemen. It's going to get ugly before it gets better.

#Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Kronke - 07-06-2017 07:25 PM

So much ideological failure in one picture. Will Bernie disavow?

[Image: Cwwte-zVEAA5qzu.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - olliebaba - 07-06-2017 07:49 PM

(07-06-2017 07:25 PM)Kronke Wrote:  So much ideological failure in one picture. Will Bernie disavow?

[Image: Cwwte-zVEAA5qzu.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheesh, don't hold your breath.

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - UCGrad1992 - 07-06-2017 07:58 PM

[Image: screen-shot-2017-06-08-at-34154-pm-1496951762.png]

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - rath v2.0 - 07-06-2017 08:01 PM

Fukin Bernie...birds of a feather flock together...

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - UCGrad1992 - 07-06-2017 08:15 PM

More hate against two anti-Islamic activist women who call out her rhetoric...

[Image: Linda-Sarsour-Tweet-Hirsi-Ali.jpg]

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - olliebaba - 07-06-2017 08:41 PM

I thought muslim women were supposed to be subservient? She sure isn't.

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - Kronke - 07-06-2017 09:12 PM

Pro tip:

Quote:Mike Cernovich ??‏Verified account
@Cernovich

Mike Cernovich ?? Retweeted Mike Cernovich ??
Pro tip: If your speech contains "jihad" or "the Jewish question," think 3 or 4 times whether that phrase really needs to be included.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/883141667263467521

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against POTUS - Kronke - 07-06-2017 09:31 PM

Go look at the discussion about Sarsour on Twitter. Leftists are claiming that everyone is "twisting her words", because jihad doesn't have anything to do with terrorism, it simply means "struggle". Jihadists aren't subhuman scum, they're "strugglers".

The left has officially co-opted jihad.

Will our resident leftists disavow?

RE: #Resistance Folk Hero & ISIS Sympathizer Linda Sarsour Calls For Jihad Against... - UCGrad1992 - 07-06-2017 10:09 PM

(07-06-2017 09:31 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Go look at the discussion about Sarsour on Twitter. Leftists are claiming that everyone is "twisting her words", because jihad doesn't have anything to do with terrorism, it simply means "struggle". Jihadists aren't subhuman scum, they're "strugglers".

The left has officially co-opted jihad.

Will our resident leftists disavow?

Struggles or Holy War? What's the difference? No assimilation and religious dominance at all costs. The left continues to make excuses and victim blaming. A former artist that became a tyrant also wrote a book about his struggles too.