CSNbbs
Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (/thread-821369.html)

Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - ericsrevenge76 - 07-05-2017 03:50 PM

great stuff

RE: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 450bench - 07-08-2017 02:33 PM

IMO, Wilt was the greatest basketball player of all time and one of the best athletes as well.

RE: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - UofMark - 07-08-2017 03:02 PM

Hard to imagine any player having a season like Wilt when he averaged 50 ppg, 25 rpg and 48 minutes per game. He never came off the floor. Just incredible.

RE: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 450bench - 07-09-2017 08:18 AM

Wilt never fouled out of a game. Ever.
His record 55 rebound game was against Bill Russell and the Celtics.

RE: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Hernando Hills Tiger - 07-10-2017 06:12 PM

Chamberlain holds numerous NBA records in scoring, rebounding, and durability categories.

He is the only player to score 100 points in a single NBA game or average more than 40 and 50 points in a season.

He also won seven scoring, eleven rebounding, nine field goal percentage titles and led the league in assists once.

Chamberlain is the only player in NBA history to average at least 30 points and 20 rebounds per game in a season, a feat he accomplished seven times.

He is also the only player to average at least 30 points and 20 rebounds per game over the entire course of his NBA career.

RE: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - macgar32 - 07-10-2017 06:36 PM

(07-10-2017 06:12 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  Chamberlain holds numerous NBA records in scoring, rebounding, and durability categories.

He is the only player to score 100 points in a single NBA game or average more than 40 and 50 points in a season.

He also won seven scoring, eleven rebounding, nine field goal percentage titles and led the league in assists once.

Chamberlain is the only player in NBA history to average at least 30 points and 20 rebounds per game in a season, a feat he accomplished seven times.

He is also the only player to average at least 30 points and 20 rebounds per game over the entire course of his NBA career.

Wilt was the most dominant basketball player ever...There is no question about that...He was before his time.

RE: Wilt Chamberlain vs Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - tigergreen - 07-12-2017 12:36 PM

I know Wilt was the best, but Kareem was my absolute favorite NBA player when I was growing up. I read everything I could find on him.