CSNbbs
CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news (/thread-821244.html)

Pages: 1 2

CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 09:27 AM

Can someone view the home page of CNN and show me where they are reporting that Bernie and Jane Sanders are under FBI criminal investigation for bank fraud, and the comments Bernie has very recently made on this?

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - Paul M - 07-03-2017 09:41 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-jane-sanders-burlington-college/index.html

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - cb4029 - 07-03-2017 09:47 AM

(07-03-2017 09:27 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Can someone view the home page of CNN and show me where they are reporting that Bernie and Jane Sanders are under FBI criminal investigation for bank fraud, and the comments Bernie has very recently made on this?

You will never find it...in alternate reality.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 09:49 AM

(07-03-2017 09:41 AM)Paul M Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-jane-sanders-burlington-college/index.html

Home page.

They have that story buried at the bottom of the politics page. Its not anywhere near the top, or on the main view of that page. You have to literally scroll to the bottom.

On their home page, the have stories about Trumps tweet, stories about how mean Trumps Tweet is, and a story about if Trump tweeted that in school would he get suspended.

But no story about how a sitting US Senator colluded with his wife to commit bank fraud.

Sad.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - shere khan - 07-03-2017 09:51 AM

(07-03-2017 09:46 AM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  dumb*** must be blind.
Namecaller. Party of violence and hate

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - Paul M - 07-03-2017 09:51 AM

"refuses to report real news"

Not following you here. Click Politics on the home page. You are there. No searching. No 40 clicks. Not hidden.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - tennis2k4 - 07-03-2017 09:51 AM

(07-03-2017 09:49 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 09:41 AM)Paul M Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-jane-sanders-burlington-college/index.html

Home page.

They have that story buried at the bottom of the politics page. Its not anywhere near the top, or on the main view of that page. You have to literally scroll to the bottom.

On their home page, the have stories about Trumps tweet, stories about how mean Trumps Tweet is, and a story about if Trump tweeted that in school would he get suspended.

But no story about how a sitting US Senator colluded with his wife to commit bank fraud.

Sad.
You keep on saying that he committed bank fraud like he was found guilty or something, you are so sad

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 09:54 AM

So the libturds have no reading comprehension. Another day, same sad tale.

Find it on the home page, captain butthurt. Or do libturds not understand what a home page is?

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - fsquid - 07-03-2017 09:56 AM

when I log in, I get stories about the various state shutdowns. Nothing about Trump except a preview of him meeting Putin this week.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - tennis2k4 - 07-03-2017 10:00 AM

(07-03-2017 09:54 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Find it on the home page, captain butthurt. Or do libturds not understand what a home page is?

There will be no comments about his namecalling but whenever I do it get another 5% added to my warning

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 10:02 AM

(07-03-2017 09:56 AM)fsquid Wrote:  when I log in, I get stories about the various state shutdowns. Nothing about Trump except a preview of him meeting Putin this week.

This is the Trump list on the CNN home page. (For the Tennis doofus and anyone else who doesnt know what a home page is, its at http://www.cnn.com )

Trump, Putin and the meeting that could shape the world
Trump punches CNN in a juvenile tweet
Would Trump's tweets get him suspended if he were in school?
Navarro: 'This is not going to end well'
Poll: Most Americans say civility on decline
Sasse: Trump may be 'weaponizing distrust'
WH pays women 20% less on average
The times Trump jabbed women's looks
Here's where GOP health care plans stand

And yet, buried on the politics page (not a home page for those who are web and gender confused) is a story where Sanders "slams" the allegations of fraud.

A sitting Senator and former presidential candidate is being investigated for colluding in a multi million dollar bank fraud with his wife, and CNN doesnt want the people to know about it. But if you do dig far enough to find the story, they want to slant it to show how Bernie says there's nothing to it.

And just as I thought, the libturds wont disavow Bernie.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - Paul M - 07-03-2017 10:04 AM

I went back again. Little more than a third of the way down, no where near the bottom. Literally turned my mouse 5 times.

But whatever. If that's sinning in your book, so be it.

But you should edit your title. It's a lame attempt to expose fake news by posting a fake title.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 10:08 AM

(07-03-2017 10:00 AM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 09:54 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

There will be no comments about his namecalling but whenever I do it get another 5% added to my warning

Perhaps its because you initiate the name calling. Literally the first word out of your response in your first post to this OP was name calling. Sad.

Now, the big question is whether or not you disavow BankFraud Bernie and his wife Jane?

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 10:12 AM

(07-03-2017 10:04 AM)Paul M Wrote:  I went back again. Little more than a third of the way down, no where near the bottom. Literally turned my mouse 5 times.

But whatever. If that's sinning in your book, so be it.

But you should edit your title. It's a lame attempt to expose fake news by posting a fake title.

Is it on the home page?

Again, a sitting US senator is being investigated for bank fraud with his wife, and he has commented publicly twice in the last day or two on this, yet the story is nowhere on their home page. Yet multiple stories about Trumps mean CNN tweets are there.

Sad.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - Paul M - 07-03-2017 10:14 AM

So if Trump stopped with stupid tweets, there might be more room for whats important to you. 03-wink

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - Pyrizzo - 07-03-2017 10:16 AM

This article was #2 on the google news front page last night.

I know this cause I read it. I don't go to CNN unless it's linked by Google News.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - fsquid - 07-03-2017 10:17 AM

(07-03-2017 10:14 AM)Paul M Wrote:  So if Trump stopped with stupid tweets, there might be more room for whats important to you. 03-wink

bingo

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 10:17 AM

(07-03-2017 10:16 AM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  

This article was #2 on the google news front page last night.

I know this cause I read it. I don't go to CNN unless it's linked by Google News.

Thats probably why CNN decided to bury it further down the politics page.

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - WKUYG - 07-03-2017 10:18 AM

(07-03-2017 09:27 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Can someone view the home page of CNN and show me where they are reporting that Bernie and Jane Sanders are under FBI criminal investigation for bank fraud, and the comments Bernie has very recently made on this?

I can't find it anywhere on the front page. Now I admit I didn't read every one of the links past middle of the page. But I did scan it and I did not see it.

capture of the first 1/3 of the home page

[Image: cnn_zpsx3eo7vq1.jpg]

middle

[Image: cnn1_zpsakhumjtp.jpg]

(edit) at the very bottom after scrolling for 5 seconds there a video link to it

[Image: cnn2_zpsspxw1tjt.jpg]

RE: CNN reports fake news, refuses to report real news - UofMstateU - 07-03-2017 10:54 AM

yea, its now made it to the bottom of the home page under videos most watched, under the first series of "Paid Content" ads and a second series of "Paid Content" ads.