CSNbbs
Recruits - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Tulsa (/forum-436.html)
+------ Forum: Tulsa Recruits (/forum-435.html)
+------ Thread: Recruits (/thread-821221.html)

Recruits - jfisher - 07-02-2017 05:07 PM

The Dallas Morning News put out their Top Area 100 today and it didn't look too good for us. No commits and a grand total of only 3 considering......that maybe the lowest I've ever seen. There were a number of years......when we were really good a few years ago.......that we would get 7-8 from the area around Dallas and at this time of the year have 12-13 considering. I'm not knocking Oklahoma but Texas just about produces more D-1 talent than anyone in the country and we had some really good teams when we had quite a few Texans.

RE: Recruits - rabidTU2 - 07-03-2017 08:42 AM

I don't want to just be negative, but our problems stem from the administering of the athletic dept rather than any coach or program in general. IMO

That's all i will say at this time. Coaching across the board isn't the problem. "Vision" IS!

RE: Recruits - jfisher - 12-10-2017 11:32 AM

I hate to harp on this but the new Dallas Morning News regional Top 100 and State Top 100 was updated and Tulsa is not on the radar of a single one now. I've never seen this before.......absolutely zero!!! The more Regional Top 100 recruits we got, the better Tulsa was.......7 or 8 was common for several years. Just look at OU and OSU, where does their talent come from.......Texas!!!!