CSNbbs
MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season (/thread-821119.html)

MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - ThunderDan49 - 06-30-2017 02:55 PM

MMM was having a Q&A on Twitter, so I took the opportunity to get their take on what the WAC season would look like, this is the answer I got.

P.S. feel free to follow me if you want while you are there.

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - Clarity - 06-30-2017 03:12 PM

Their constant jacking off of GCU is getting a bit nauseating tbh. They're the only team that exists in the WAC now. Dropped a follow btw.

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - ThunderDan49 - 06-30-2017 03:30 PM

(06-30-2017 03:12 PM)Clarity Wrote:  Their constant jacking off of GCU is getting a bit nauseating tbh. They're the only team that exists in the WAC now. Dropped a follow btw.

I won't lie, I expected to get a serious response back. While I do view us as one of the favorites, I wouldn't put us head and shoulders above anyone else. I only base this on CSUB and NMSU losing a lot and not knowing how the new guys coming in will gel with the system.

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - Clarity - 06-30-2017 03:31 PM

Oh yeah I get you man. No blame to you or GCU fans. Just imo MMM seems to be going a little heavy on them. I actually do think GCU will probably win the WAC.

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - SeattleVandals - 07-02-2017 12:52 PM

After MMM suggested a few days ago that Montana and Weber State should consider joining the Summit, I lost a lot of respect for the website. Mostly the writer, Chris Schutte though.

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - Clarity - 07-02-2017 02:02 PM

(07-02-2017 12:52 PM)SeattleVandals Wrote:  After MMM suggested a few days ago that Montana and Weber State should consider joining the Summit, I lost a lot of respect for the website. Mostly the writer, Chris Schutte though.

Jesus that's insane lol

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - ThunderDan49 - 07-02-2017 06:03 PM

(07-02-2017 02:02 PM)Clarity Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 12:52 PM)SeattleVandals Wrote:  After MMM suggested a few days ago that Montana and Weber State should consider joining the Summit, I lost a lot of respect for the website. Mostly the writer, Chris Schutte though.

Jesus that's insane lol
I mean to be fair, they assign writers based on conference, so it could have been one dumb writer talking

RE: MMM Prediction for the Upcoming WAC Basketball Season - SeattleVandals - 07-02-2017 09:05 PM

(07-02-2017 06:03 PM)ThunderDan49 Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 02:02 PM)Clarity Wrote:  

Jesus that's insane lol
I mean to be fair, they assign writers based on conference, so it could have been one dumb writer talking

Yeah true, and MMM otherwise is spot on usually. He got a lot of crap on Twitter for that though so hopefully next time he does some research