CSNbbs
Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! (/thread-820844.html)

Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - Kronke - 06-26-2017 10:04 PM

Must watch!

Saul Alinsky 101: Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion, cloud the issue, and inoculate voters against any evidence of your guilt.

RE: Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - TigerBlue4Ever - 06-27-2017 12:46 AM

Caught with their hands in the cookie jar. And I'll bet you not a one of them is punished.

RE: Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - olliebaba - 06-27-2017 04:22 PM

All I know is that the "stupid" party needs to buckle down and do something about this joke of an investigation. Why have they kept quiet? It's unbelievable.

RE: Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - TigerBlue4Ever - 06-27-2017 05:36 PM

(06-27-2017 04:22 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  All I know is that the "stupid" party needs to buckle down and do something about this joke of an investigation. Why have they kept quiet? It's unbelievable.

Because they are essentially just two sides of the same coin?

RE: Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - Redwingtom - 06-28-2017 08:40 AM

(06-26-2017 10:04 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Saul Alinsky 101: Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion, cloud the issue, and inoculate voters against any evidence of your guilt.

Wow, Hannity actually attacked trump like that? Dayum! I mean it's crystal clear this is exactly what trump has done from Day 1, but coming from Hannity, that's HUGE news.

RE: Hannity's Monologue Tonight - Wow! - ODU BLUE - 06-28-2017 09:02 AM

Thank God there is no Clinton or Bush in the whitehouse. This is our one chance to save our system of government from massive corruption. Only an outsider with a huge set of balls can see it through.