CSNbbs
New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) (/thread-820745.html)

New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) - fiveONEthree - 06-24-2017 09:00 PM

Rapper/actor Ice Cube is launching a new professional basketball league that focuses on a street ball style 3 on 3 game... lots of former Bearcats are playing in the league including Kenyon Martin, James White, Rueben Patterson, DerMarr Johnson... check it out:

https://sports.yahoo.com/breaking-team-ice-cubes-big3-league-001545791.html

RE: New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) - Captain Bearcat - 06-28-2017 10:46 AM

I watched this the other day on one of the Fox Sports networks. I figured that since 3-on-3 is an Olympic sport now, this might be a good preview.

But they don't televise every possession. The effect a lot like when ESPN shows college softball - you never really get a sense of how or why the game is won.

RE: New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) - The T-Shirt - 06-28-2017 10:54 AM

(06-28-2017 10:46 AM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  I watched this the other day on one of the Fox Sports networks. I figured that since 3-on-3 is an Olympic sport now, this might be a good preview.

But they don't televise every possession. The effect a lot like when ESPN shows college softball - you never really get a sense of how or why the game is won.

Anywhere to find highlights at least? Specifically of whichever team has the bearcats on it?

RE: New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) - s10bball - 06-28-2017 01:10 PM

(06-28-2017 10:54 AM)The T-Shirt Wrote:  
(06-28-2017 10:46 AM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  I watched this the other day on one of the Fox Sports networks. I figured that since 3-on-3 is an Olympic sport now, this might be a good preview.

Anywhere to find highlights at least? Specifically of whichever team has the bearcats on it?

Team Triology has captain Kenyon Martin and James White.
Here is a link to all the teams.
big3 teams

RE: New BIG3 Basketball League (former UC pros) - BearcatMan - 06-28-2017 01:15 PM

(06-28-2017 01:10 PM)s10bball Wrote:  
(06-28-2017 10:54 AM)The T-Shirt Wrote:  

Team Triology has captain Kenyon Martin and James White.
Here is a link to all the teams.
big3 teams

Dermarr Johnson had a hell of a game as well (14 out of 61 points), though he has been running the Pro Street circuit for a while. He's on Iverson's team.