CSNbbs
CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? (/thread-820380.html)

CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - usmbacker - 06-19-2017 11:28 AM

Self-inflicted? Yup, attack by a leftist after constant never-ending demonizing of GOP by celebrities, media and politicians, claiming they’re an existential threat. But it’s Scalise’s fault because he disagrees with liberals.

Stay classy, CBS.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - LeFlâneur - 06-19-2017 11:30 AM

Well then, Matthew Shepard shouldn't have been dealing drugs.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - HeartOfDixie - 06-19-2017 11:34 AM

So in the liberal world being merely foreseeable is now the equivalent of being self inflicted?

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - SuperFlyBCat - 06-19-2017 11:48 AM

MSM will spin any way possible other than to blame the perp and the all of the hate filled social media postings, that call for violence.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - appst89 - 06-19-2017 11:50 AM

Every time I think the MSM can't get any worse, they prove me wrong. These people are seriously mentally ill.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - umbluegray - 06-19-2017 11:58 AM

Ahh, the alternate reality world of political correctness and social justice.

Let's just run with their assertion, that is, that I'm not responsible for my actions because someone "triggered" me.

Why do we stop with the "trigger"? I mean, why would the blame end at Scalise? Wouldn't he have simply been acting on things that upset him? That would move the "trigger" back another layer.

In a world where you aren't responsible for your actions we logically end up with nobody responsible for anybody's actions.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - VA49er - 06-19-2017 12:01 PM

(06-19-2017 11:50 AM)appst89 Wrote:  Every time I think the MSM can't get any worse, they prove me wrong. These people are seriously mentally ill.

The funniest part is they still can't figure out why Trump won. Listening to them is like watching a dog chase its tail.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - bullet - 06-19-2017 04:30 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/19/scalise-attack-was-to-some-degree-self-inflicted-claims-cbss-scott-pelley.html

Pointing out the hypocrisy of CBS.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - usmbacker - 06-19-2017 05:33 PM

(06-19-2017 04:30 PM)bullet Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/19/scalise-attack-was-to-some-degree-self-inflicted-claims-cbss-scott-pelley.html

Pointing out the hypocrisy of CBS.

Scottt Pelley really is a huge p.o.s.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - EverRespect - 06-19-2017 05:50 PM

Will CBS disavow?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - olliebaba - 06-19-2017 06:15 PM

(06-19-2017 05:50 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  Will CBS disavow?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like they (Liberalturd media) always do, in a week. They take that long so that their followers have time for the story to be ingrained in their psyche, then they disavow.

RE: CBS News: Was The Steve Scalise Shooting ‘To Some Degree Self-Inflicted’? - bubbapt - 06-19-2017 06:21 PM

(06-19-2017 11:30 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  Well then, Matthew Shepard shouldn't have been dealing drugs.

Shepard’s tragic and untimely demise may not have been fueled by his sexual orientation, but by drugs. For Shepard had likely agreed to trade methamphetamines for sex. And it killed him.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/19/college-students-avoid-jail-for-teens-death-after-party/