CSNbbs
Senior Editor Of The Atlantic Reveals ‘Most Sinister’ Pro-Trump Talking Point - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Senior Editor Of The Atlantic Reveals ‘Most Sinister’ Pro-Trump Talking Point (/thread-819811.html)

Senior Editor Of The Atlantic Reveals ‘Most Sinister’ Pro-Trump Talking Point - usmbacker - 06-09-2017 07:10 PM

[Image: 16bzmlz.jpg]

This is what the lib media puts out?

This guy is so dumb he doesn’t understand that the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President and can be fired for any reason, or no reason, as Comey himself said at the start of his testimony yesterday.

Apparently Frum wasn’t paying attention. He was too busy finding it sinister…

RE: Senior Editor Of The Atlantic Reveals ‘Most Sinister’ Pro-Trump Talking Point - bullet - 06-09-2017 07:14 PM

(06-09-2017 07:10 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 16bzmlz.jpg]

This is what the lib media puts out?

This guy is so dumb he doesn’t understand that the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President and can be fired for any reason, or no reason, as Comey himself said at the start of his testimony yesterday.

Apparently Frum wasn’t paying attention. He was too busy finding it sinister…

Democrats seem to lack any basic understanding of our system of government or the Constitution. I know they still cover it in school. At least my kids' schools.

RE: Senior Editor Of The Atlantic Reveals ‘Most Sinister’ Pro-Trump Talking Point - LeFlâneur - 06-09-2017 07:16 PM

(06-09-2017 07:14 PM)bullet Wrote:  Democrats seem to lack any basic understanding of our system of government or the Constitution. I know they still cover it in school. At least my kids' schools.

Well they still haven't figured out how Trump is President since Hillary got more votes.