CSNbbs
Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: "Big Dave" Memorial Smack Forum (/forum-500.html)
+------ Thread: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! (/thread-818813.html)

Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - tigerscane - 05-28-2017 10:41 AM

We are loaded and ready to show this year just how good we really are...With our talent and Depth, this staff leading our guys, and the Schedule we will win the AAC, Beat UCLA and should be going to a NY6 bowl this year...Strip Up and lets get ready for this ride....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - memtigbb - 05-28-2017 10:58 AM

Mush'd again!

https://youtu.be/4ulWjFfLsL0

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - memtigbb - 05-28-2017 11:04 AM

Robert De Niro initially had trouble finding a suitable actor to portray Eddie Mush, so he asked Chazz Palminteri if they could find the real Eddie Mush to play himself. They found Eddie Montanaro in the same neighborhood still losing bets. When they casted him, they became worried that he might “jinx” the film. On Eddie’s first day of filming, it rained.

Mush
To mush means to create bad luck for others in gambling situations. The mush is also considered to be a sort of invisible force that brings bad beats and generally unlucky outcomes in gambling games – a jinx or a hex, if you will. This term may also be used when referring to a particularly ill-starred person.
Usage Example
1. “Hey, let’s go mush up those guys at the Craps table by having a run at the Don’t Pass line.”
2. “Adam is the biggest mush ever; each time he’s around when I’m playing poker I get a bad beat and go on tilt.”
Trivia
The term was popularized by Robert De Niro’s “A Bronx Tale,” which included a famous quote: “Eddie Mush was a degenerate gambler. He was also the biggest loser in the whole world. They called him mush because everything he touched turned to mush.”
Robert De Niro initially had trouble finding a suitable actor to portray Eddie Mush, so he asked Chazz Palminteri if they could find the real Eddie Mush to play himself. They found Eddie Montanaro in the same neighborhood still losing bets. When they casted him, they became worried that he might “jinx” the film. On Eddie’s first day of filming, it rained.

http://www.realonlinegambling.com/terms/mush/

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - Guitarman - 05-28-2017 04:55 PM

(05-28-2017 10:41 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  We are loaded and ready to show this year just how good we really are...With our talent and Depth, this staff leading our guys, and the Schedule we will win the AAC, Beat UCLA and should be going to a NY6 bowl this year...Strip Up and lets get ready for this ride....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

How ironic you would post after some of the other aliases went quiet for awhile and now miraculously seem to be back. Did mommy let you plug into the internet this weekend? Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - Hernando Hills Tiger - 05-28-2017 10:40 PM

Well he was banned to the smack board.

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - Galilee - 05-29-2017 07:51 AM

Tigers will be good and I would love to see that. They would need a lot things to fall their way

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - tigerscane - 05-29-2017 09:09 AM

This team is that good and will be rolling through the Schedule and be in the NY6 bowl game....AAC will surprize alot of people this year too....#The World Is Ours Memphis...

RE: Tiger Football is going to NY6 bowl this year!!!! - Guitarman - 05-29-2017 06:36 PM

(05-29-2017 09:09 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  This team is that good and my Mom let me back on the internet. GO TEAM TIGERSCANE! I make up stuff so people will think I'm smart.

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....