CSNbbs
MAC Baseball Tournament - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Kent State (/forum-474.html)
+----- Thread: MAC Baseball Tournament (/thread-818555.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MAC Baseball Tournament - highheat - 05-28-2017 04:46 PM

(05-28-2017 11:24 AM)Jungle Nattie Wrote:  I dont see a lot of emotion or appreciation for the Tradition Never Graduates approach

"Tradition Never Graduates" happens to be a Moeller moto as well. With three Moeller grads on the roster, only Hollander has played consistently. Another saw very limited action this season and the third hasn't played at all. I can remember reading their bios on the KSU website when they were signed and there was a comment that was something to the effect of that they were from a program that knew how to win and knew what it took to win. I'm not sure if it's injuries, just not ready, or a combination of those, but this team sure could have used some of that. It seemed like throughout the season, as a team they just didn't handle adversity well. In my humble opinion, that really showed their past few games.

RE: MAC Baseball Tournament - ksu315 - 05-28-2017 07:23 PM

(05-28-2017 04:46 PM)highheat Wrote:  
(05-28-2017 11:24 AM)Jungle Nattie Wrote:  I dont see a lot of emotion or appreciation for the Tradition Never Graduates approach

"Tradition Never Graduates" happens to be a Moeller moto as well. With three Moeller grads on the roster, only Hollander has played consistently. Another saw very limited action this season and the third hasn't played at all. I can remember reading their bios on the KSU website when they were signed and there was a comment that was something to the effect of that they were from a program that knew how to win and knew what it took to win. I'm not sure if it's injuries, just not ready, or a combination of those, but this team sure could have used some of that. It seemed like throughout the season, as a team they just didn't handle adversity well. In my humble opinion, that really showed their past few games.

Stricklin got another year at Georgia. He let pitching coach go. Gotta believe he'll at least place a call to birkbeck.

RE: MAC Baseball Tournament - thanksjim - 05-29-2017 09:05 AM

Come home Stricklin. Duncan is a great coach, but I agree there are very few KSU type players on the KSU team.

RE: MAC Baseball Tournament - dannyb73 - 06-03-2017 02:20 PM

OU. O and out. So very predictable.

RE: MAC Baseball Tournament - JimJoyce - 06-07-2017 02:47 PM

Don't allow yourself for one second to believe KSU would have fared any better. In fact, we probably wouldn't have played UK that close.