CSNbbs
Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting (/thread-816901.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - green - 05-02-2017 02:30 PM

Staff-wide meetings for Hannity are unusual and one person close to his show expressed surprise because “Hannity doesn’t do meetings.”
-- politico

CALL IT QUITS

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - fsquid - 05-02-2017 02:35 PM

Information for life.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - JMUDunk - 05-02-2017 02:44 PM

(05-02-2017 02:30 PM)green Wrote:  Staff-wide meetings for Hannity are unusual and one person close to his show expressed surprise because “Hannity doesn’t do meetings.”
-- politico

CALL IT QUITS

I don't do an enormous amount of the twitter, but I was reading along on something earlier and whoever it was quoted a rather cryptic tweet by Hannity.

Basically saying to tune in tonight for all the information if there is any information to be heard.

IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR 04-cheers

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - CardFan1 - 05-02-2017 02:47 PM

Shepard Smith Girlie man types looking to take over Fox. Join the rest of the ball less networks.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Attackcoog - 05-02-2017 03:32 PM

Rumors of a new conservative network. lol, Fox reboots to become 6th place news network while an upstart conservative news network takes over their audience and their former #1 slot. New Coke level screw up?

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - JMUDunk - 05-02-2017 03:47 PM

(05-02-2017 03:32 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Rumors of a new conservative network. lol, Fox reboots to become 6th place news network while an upstart conservative news network takes over their audience and their former #1 slot. New Coke level screw up?

Looks like it may be going that way.

Apparently Murdochs 2 sons are both either Hollyweird or NYC style uber libs. Probably more concerned about maintaining their invites to the cocktail and fashionable hors d'oeuvre circuit events.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - EverRespect - 05-02-2017 03:55 PM

(05-02-2017 03:32 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Rumors of a new conservative network. lol, Fox reboots to become 6th place news network while an upstart conservative news network takes over their audience and their former #1 slot. New Coke level screw up?

It would be like the CEO of Coca Cola developing a strategy to be more like RC Cola.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - WoodlandsOwl - 05-02-2017 05:02 PM

(05-02-2017 03:47 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Apparently Murdochs 2 sons are both either Hollyweird or NYC style uber libs. Probably more concerned about maintaining their invites to the cocktail and fashionable hors d'oeuvre circuit events.

Among the current FNC talent likely to jump: Hannity, Cavuto, Bret Baier, Brit Hume, Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - usmbacker - 05-02-2017 06:12 PM

(05-02-2017 02:47 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Shepard Smith Girlie man types looking to take over Fox. Join the rest of the ball less networks.

If Shepherd Smith is the face of Fox News now, then I am gone.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Tom in Lazybrook - 05-02-2017 06:21 PM

(05-02-2017 06:12 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 02:47 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Shepard Smith Girlie man types looking to take over Fox. Join the rest of the ball less networks.

Don't worry, you can still watch Info Wars to get your news.

But stay away from Gateway Pundit or Drudge...sadly, they are "girlie man types" too I suppose.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Kronke - 05-02-2017 06:36 PM

I used to keep Fox on in the background for most of the day, but I've tuned it out completely as of late with the exception of Tucker and Hannity. They kept having on these no name leftists in attempt to be "fair and balanced", and the result is just toxic, unwatchable bickering and regurgitation of talking points. No thank you. The fact they now have Eboni Williams and Katherine Timph as co-hosts for a a new program also shows that their bench is very weak.

Alternative media is exploding at the moment, and I truly believe will put MSM out of business within the next 10 years. If you don't follow them already, I highly suggest Infowars, Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, Tim Pool, and Luke Rudkowski (WeAreChange). Real journalism.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Hood-rich - 05-02-2017 06:46 PM

(05-02-2017 06:36 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I used to keep Fox on in the background for most of the day, but I've tuned it out completely as of late with the exception of Tucker and Hannity. They kept having on these no name leftists in attempt to be "fair and balanced", and the result is just toxic, unwatchable bickering and regurgitation of talking points. No thank you. The fact they now have Eboni Williams and Katherine Timph as co-hosts for a a new program also shows that their bench is very weak.

Alternative media is exploding at the moment, and I truly believe will put MSM out of business within the next 10 years. If you don't follow them already, I highly suggest Infowars, Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, Tim Pool, and Luke Rudkowski (WeAreChange). Real journalism.
I agree on all but Infowars goes off the rails a little too frequently for my taste. I still follow them though. PJW is the man.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Kronke - 05-02-2017 06:50 PM

(05-02-2017 06:46 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 06:36 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I used to keep Fox on in the background for most of the day, but I've tuned it out completely as of late with the exception of Tucker and Hannity. They kept having on these no name leftists in attempt to be "fair and balanced", and the result is just toxic, unwatchable bickering and regurgitation of talking points. No thank you. The fact they now have Eboni Williams and Katherine Timph as co-hosts for a a new program also shows that their bench is very weak.

I agree on all but Infowars goes off the rails a little too frequently for my taste. I still follow them though. PJW is the man.

I'd agree. If Alex could reel in his personality a bit, it would go a long ways for his credibility. Over the years, I've learned to filter it.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - usmbacker - 05-02-2017 06:52 PM

(05-02-2017 06:21 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

But stay away from Gateway Pundit or Drudge...sadly, they are "girlie man types" too I suppose.

Nice try. I haven't been able to stand Shepherd Smith for years because he is a die hard Ole Miss fan and I want to hurl when he talks about and praises his Rebels. I imagine since Ole Piss is about to get sanctions for cheating that will put them in the stone age, he probably isn't raving about his mighty Rebels these days. I wouldn't know. Haven't watched his show in years.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - Tom in Lazybrook - 05-02-2017 07:30 PM

(05-02-2017 06:52 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  

Nice try. I haven't been able to stand Shepherd Smith for years because he is a die hard Ole Miss fan and I want to hurl when he talks about and praises his Rebels. I imagine since Ole Piss is about to get sanctions for cheating that will put them in the stone age, he probably isn't raving about his mighty Rebels these days. I wouldn't know. Haven't watched his show in years.

Not a Shep Smith fan either (I've met him several times). My comment was more directed at Card Fan, who apparently doesn't like "girlie men" (dog whistle) giving him news.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - usmbacker - 05-02-2017 07:39 PM

(05-02-2017 07:30 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 06:52 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  

Not a Shep Smith fan either (I've met him several times). My comment was more directed at Card Fan, who apparently doesn't like "girlie men" (dog whistle) giving him news.

Ran across this on youtube long time ago. Still cracks me up seeing Chris Wallace get under his skin about his Webels.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - THE NC Herd Fan - 05-02-2017 07:45 PM

(05-02-2017 05:02 PM)WoodlandsOwl Wrote:  

Among the current FNC talent likely to jump: Hannity, Cavuto, Bret Baier, Brit Hume, Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade.

I'd say Tucker Carlson would leave too.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - THE NC Herd Fan - 05-02-2017 07:46 PM

I've heard the same thing, they want the network to be liberal friendly.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - DavidSt - 05-02-2017 11:14 PM

Infowars is fake news.

RE: Hannity Calls Staff Meeting - HeartOfDixie - 05-02-2017 11:26 PM

...don't care