CSNbbs
Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart (/thread-816593.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Kronke - 04-27-2017 11:17 PM

RE: Heineken Ad - Worlds Apart - q5sys - 04-27-2017 11:28 PM

Exactly what I expected. The people with views that typically align with things on the right are the ones who have to open their mind and become accepting of those on the left. Those on the left do not have to reflect on if their views are wrong.

TL;DW. Those on the right are wrong and they need to learn to accept what the people on the left believe.

Where is the video of Trans person who claims there is no such thing as biological sex sitting down with a genetic biologist?

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - stinkfist - 04-27-2017 11:51 PM

(04-27-2017 11:28 PM)q5sys Wrote:  Exactly what I expected. The people with views that typically align with things on the right are the ones who have to open their mind and become accepting of those on the left. Those on the left do not have to reflect on if their views are wrong.

TL;DW. Those on the right are wrong and they need to learn to accept what the people on the left believe.

Where is the video of Trans person who claims there is no such thing as biological sex sitting down with a genetic biologist?

I'm still waiting for alec B to crotch grab a beer out of someone's *****.....

4.5 min commercial???? that's insane....

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - NIU007 - 04-27-2017 11:54 PM

Dumb commercial.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - banker - 04-27-2017 11:58 PM

I would like to sit down with the person who wrote the article about being "cissexist" just to find out if he is a big Rube Goldberg fan. I'm assuming he/she is because I see no other reason to try and make life so complicated.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Niner National - 04-28-2017 12:54 AM

What they didn't show was off camera, all the participants agreed Heineken smells like a toilet and tastes like skunk beer.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Bull_Is_Back - 04-28-2017 01:12 AM

Not a bad idea, but it was horribly executed.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - DexterDevil - 04-28-2017 02:30 AM

Didn't drink that crap before, still won't after watching that.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - stinkfist - 04-28-2017 07:04 AM

(04-28-2017 12:54 AM)Niner National Wrote:  What they didn't show was off camera, all the participants agreed Heineken smells like a toilet and tastes like skunk beer.

lol.....I'd rather drink these warm before that crapola....

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

[Image: 2c1f5a1152a520b6ad898af7350b654b.jpg]
[Image: Falstaff-Beer--Test--Cans-Self-Opening-1...6490-1.jpg]
[Image: 1641.jpg]

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Hood-rich - 04-28-2017 07:21 AM

[Image: ha-gay-gif.gif]

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - South Carolina Duke - 04-28-2017 08:12 AM

You can tell a novice beer drinker of they order an Heineken, Ultra or Corona

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - UofMstateU - 04-28-2017 10:50 AM

I couldnt watch it. I did a quick search on it on google, and all of the libturds, transbots, and feminists love the ad. So Im guessing it depicts those with degenerate ideologies as being victims and those with morals as rednecks who need to learn tolerance and embrace the lunacy.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - UTSAMarineVet09 - 04-28-2017 10:52 AM

One way to describe the ad, good initiative, bad judgment.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - olliebaba - 04-28-2017 11:00 AM

(04-28-2017 07:04 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(04-28-2017 12:54 AM)Niner National Wrote:  What they didn't show was off camera, all the participants agreed Heineken smells like a toilet and tastes like skunk beer.

Man, you have to be dying for a beer to drink that crap. My uncle worked for the Falstaff brewery in EP and sometimes we would indulged. It was like drinking the water after washing the dishes. UGH! I'm not kidding but you could cover my eyes and let me sample a few different beers and I could tell you which one was the Falstaff.

Heineken, well, that's all I would drink in Thailand on base but as soon as I arrived in-state I bought one and it was terrible. Never drank another one again. I don't know why but it sure didn't taste like the ones in Thailand.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - olliebaba - 04-28-2017 11:03 AM

(04-27-2017 11:28 PM)q5sys Wrote:  Exactly what I expected. The people with views that typically align with things on the right are the ones who have to open their mind and become accepting of those on the left. Those on the left do not have to reflect on if their views are wrong.

I'll tolerate them but I sure won't have to LEARN to accept anyone whose lifestyles I disagree with. If they don't like it, I guess they have to accept my views. So Simple.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Curumim - 04-28-2017 11:10 AM

Am I the only one thinking they are actors ?

Sent from my SM-N910C using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - UTSAMarineVet09 - 04-28-2017 11:11 AM

(04-28-2017 11:00 AM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Man, you have to be dying for a beer to drink that crap. My uncle worked for the Falstaff brewery in EP and sometimes we would indulged. It was like drinking the water after washing the dishes. UGH! I'm not kidding but you could cover my eyes and let me sample a few different beers and I could tell you which one was the Falstaff.

Heineken, well, that's all I would drink in Thailand on base but as soon as I arrived in-state I bought one and it was terrible. Never drank another one again. I don't know why but it sure didn't taste like the ones in Thailand.

had the same problem with Guinness when I was in Ireland on our way back from Iraq. I loved the Guinness over there, but once I got back to the states, it was not the same at all.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - JMUDunk - 04-28-2017 05:27 PM

(04-28-2017 11:00 AM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Yup. I think it's the pasteurization required for shipping or selling in the US or something. Get one (or more) in Aruba and it's damn fine. It being a Dutch protectorate, they get the real deal there.

As far as this "ad", dumb ad is dumb.

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Kaplony - 04-29-2017 07:45 AM

(04-28-2017 08:12 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  You can tell a novice beer drinker of they order an Heineken, Ultra or Corona

Those used to be my wife's three "go to" beers, especially Ultra and Corona. Then one night we were at a Mexican restaurant and the waiter screwed up the order and instead of the Dos Equis Amber and Corona we ordered brought two Dos Equis Ambers. She decided to just drink it and looked at me in amazement saying "Why didn't you tell me what I've been missing all this time?" I replied "I have, you just wouldn't listen." Since then she's expanded her boundaries for beer and has left them behind to the point that last night we were at a function where the three beer choices were Bud Light, Bug Heavy, and Ultra. She had two Ultras, but as we were leaving she said "Hey let's stop at that bar up the street. After drinking those weak beers I want a real one." 03-lmfao

RE: Heineken Ad: Worlds Apart - Paul M - 04-29-2017 08:10 AM

It's freshness. Beer ships long distance, it was fine when bottled, but is stale by the time you get it.