CSNbbs
President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… (/thread-816481.html)

Pages: 1 2

President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - usmbacker - 04-26-2017 02:49 PM

I think Trump took more questions from the press in this impromptu press conference than Obama did in eight years.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - hoopfan - 04-26-2017 02:59 PM

Does anybody think he can compromise with a double fence and technology instead of an actual solid wall?

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - UTSAMarineVet09 - 04-26-2017 03:00 PM

BUILD THE WALL!

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - NIU007 - 04-27-2017 10:30 PM

So how much is Mexico paying for the wall? And why is Trump asking US taxpayers to cover the cost?

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - DavidSt - 04-28-2017 12:00 PM

The wall will be built when pigs fly. Trump wants to use tax payer's money to pay for it when Mexico said they will not pay for it. If he pushed for them to pay by raising fees on Mexico, Trump will cause a trade war where everything will become expwnsive.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - UTSAMarineVet09 - 04-28-2017 12:12 PM

(04-28-2017 12:00 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The wall will be built when pigs fly. Trump wants to use tax payer's money to pay for it when Mexico said they will not pay for it. If he pushed for them to pay by raising fees on Mexico, Trump will cause a trade war where everything will become expwnsive.

I also heard that Trump would only be President when pigs started to fly...

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - usmbacker - 04-28-2017 12:42 PM

(04-28-2017 12:12 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-28-2017 12:00 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The wall will be built when pigs fly. Trump wants to use tax payer's money to pay for it when Mexico said they will not pay for it. If he pushed for them to pay by raising fees on Mexico, Trump will cause a trade war where everything will become expwnsive.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao +3

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - Kaplony - 04-28-2017 01:17 PM

Indeed. We could even show you posts on this very forum saying pretty much the same thing but then the leftists who made them would get their fee-fees hurt by having their ignorance exposed and would cry to the mods about it and we would get in trouble.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - tennis2k4 - 04-28-2017 01:25 PM

(04-28-2017 01:17 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Indeed. We could even show you posts on this very forum saying pretty much the same thing but then the leftists who made them would get their fee-fees hurt by having their ignorance exposed and would cry to the mods about it and we would get in trouble.

So when the wall doesn't get built we can expose your ignorance and you won't cry, cool.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - UofMstateU - 04-28-2017 01:30 PM

(04-28-2017 01:25 PM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  

So when the wall doesn't get built we can expose your ignorance and you won't cry, cool.

You werent around when Max said the same thing about exposing our ignorance as to how polling worked and why Hillary would win the election.

We're still waiting for our ignorance to be exposed.

Does she still have a 98% chance of winning the election?

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - Hood-rich - 04-28-2017 01:32 PM

(04-27-2017 10:30 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  So how much is Mexico paying for the wall? And why is Trump asking US taxpayers to cover the cost?

Still haven't figured out the equation have ya?

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - Kronke - 04-28-2017 01:32 PM

El Chapo will pay.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - UTSAMarineVet09 - 04-28-2017 01:33 PM

(04-28-2017 01:32 PM)Kronke Wrote:  El Chapo will pay.

I actually like that idea

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - Kaplony - 04-28-2017 02:59 PM

Well one thing's for sure....if it happens you'll need someone to explain to you, probably with crayon illustrations to assist, what it is.

And I'll be fine if we don't build the wall. I prefer concertina wire, a free fire zone and a mine field anyway.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - JMUDunk - 04-28-2017 03:06 PM

And he'll get bored quick and quit...

And to the question above ^^^, some combination of fencing and technological support as far as surveillance/ drones/ cameras/ ground sensors is no doubt what the finished product will look like.

Seriously doubt it will just be a big cement wall or something, wouldn't want something you can't see folks on the other side until they drop right down on the BP's heads.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - Hood-rich - 04-28-2017 03:15 PM

Just make it open season on anybody that crosses from Mexico. Shoot to kill, no questions asked.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - usmbacker - 04-28-2017 03:28 PM

Well, us poor dumb, uneducated, white trash deplorables just wish we wasn't so ignerant amd az smartt az u brellient libs.Yo sho nuf showwed us how smartt yous
libs r whin u tolld us how baad Trump wus goin to loose to Hullary.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - JMUDunk - 04-28-2017 03:38 PM

(04-28-2017 01:33 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-28-2017 01:32 PM)Kronke Wrote:  El Chapo will pay.

I actually like that idea

I like that idea A LOT. Good thinking on Cruz' etc., part.

While not a fan of the asset forfeiture thing in general cause I think it can be abused and denies due process in some instances, I also like the idea of dedicating any proceeds forfeited when we crack down on these MS-13 thugs and other gangbangers/ dealers.

The Feds or whomever kick in some of these gang infested slums and find a bunch of cash and cars, guns whatever, have that specifically dedicated to an account to pay for keeping the next generation of these people out of here.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - wmubroncopilot - 04-28-2017 04:29 PM

(04-28-2017 03:15 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  Just make it open season on anybody that crosses from Mexico. Shoot to kill, no questions asked.

You guys are so charming.

RE: President Trump Guarantees That The Wall Will Get Built In His First Term… - UTSAMarineVet09 - 04-28-2017 04:33 PM

(04-28-2017 04:29 PM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(04-28-2017 03:15 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  Just make it open season on anybody that crosses from Mexico. Shoot to kill, no questions asked.

You guys are so charming.

sarcasm?