CSNbbs
WAC Boards: 4-2017 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: WAC Boards: 4-2017 (/thread-816066.html)

WAC Boards: 4-2017 - RunnerBall - 04-21-2017 11:29 AM

Like I mentioned I was a little tangent-oriented....last night. I informally listed the regulars here who reside on the boards. I came up with about 28-29 regulars who post here. I was just curious as I saw a similar post on the Long Beach Boards, IIRC, and was wondering the same about this board. I think this is a pretty healthy board currently.

approximate
NMSU: 6-7 regulars
GCU: 5
UTRGV: 3
CSUB: 3 (now that CPslo is here...counted him as a regular based on past activity from Scout)
Chicago: 1
Seattle: 2
UVU: 0 currently
UMKC: 1 (plus a few who I see lurking /viewing the forum at times, but don't post)
Sac St: 2
* Other schools' fans who drop by and post (or Im not sure of their affiliation): 6

On the 'old" CSUB boards I ran with Proboards, I / we were able to see how many guests had been on each day. I was also able to put stuff like a cluster map of where hits came from. I'd like to have that map on here if it was possible, just for curiosity's sake. I have not seen that on any CSN board though.

RE: WAC Boards: 4-2017 - CrimsonPhantom - 04-21-2017 12:17 PM

I'm not sure if we can do a cluster map. Being part of a large network of boards, there is a limit to what you can do.

RE: WAC Boards: 4-2017 - RunnerBall - 04-21-2017 12:52 PM

Right. I'm sure it's something GTS would have to look into. I just always enjoy seeing where all the hits originate. Many from likely places, with others coming from someplace where you know they stumbled upon the page by accident. :)