CSNbbs
OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football (/thread-815497.html)

OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football - chiefsfan - 04-14-2017 03:08 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/middle-tennessee-state-suspends-two-players-video-puppy-abuse-surfaces-232357629.html

They hurt poor innocent puppies.

Remind me one day and I'll provide reasons 1-536

RE: OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football - EigenEagle - 04-14-2017 03:37 PM

Only in Murica are people at-large indifferent about factory farming but get outraged when you give a few light whacks to puppy or keep an orca whale in captivity.

Frankly there's a lot of small-breed dogs out there that need a few whacks with a newspaper or a few zaps with an electric collar. Can't stand those things.

RE: OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football - RedWolfington - 04-14-2017 03:52 PM

"Only in America". Lol.
No, definitely not "only in America" is that the case.
They abused a puppy for the sake of hurting it. That's text book psychopathic behavior. The coach originally took their word for it that they were just disciplining the dog. After he sees the video, they're booted off the team.

RE: OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football - EigenEagle - 04-14-2017 03:59 PM

(04-14-2017 03:52 PM)RedWolfington Wrote:  "Only in America". Lol.
They abused a puppy for the sake of hurting it. That's text book psychopathic behavior. The coach originally took their word for it that they were just disciplining the dog. After he sees the video, they're booted off the team.

As I understand it they are being dismissed just because law enforcement is looking into animal cruelty charges. Nothing atypical of that in today's climate where student athletes are guilty until proven innocent.

From what was in the video it looks like the pup just got a few light whacks. Most anyone who was spanked as a child has gotten licks harder than that.

RE: OT: Reason #537 to hate MTSU football - chiefsfan - 04-14-2017 11:33 PM

(04-14-2017 03:59 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  
(04-14-2017 03:52 PM)RedWolfington Wrote:  "Only in America". Lol.

As I understand it they are being dismissed just because law enforcement is looking into animal cruelty charges. Nothing atypical of that in today's climate where student athletes are guilty until proven innocent.

From what was in the video it looks like the pup just got a few light whacks. Most anyone who was spanked as a child has gotten licks harder than that.

Keep in mind that in many countries right now spanking a child is illegal as well.