CSNbbs
Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” (/thread-815350.html)

Pages: 1 2

Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - usmbacker - 04-13-2017 10:54 AM

Reality is not a world that Dems live in. They need to check what Hillary Clinton said about not accepting the results of an election. What a bunch of crybabies.

[Image: 25ku3ht.jpg]

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/april_2017/most_democrats_still_say_trump_didn_t_win

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Fo Shizzle - 04-13-2017 11:19 AM

The natural world and the one we have created... does not care what you think or feel.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Redwingtom - 04-13-2017 11:44 AM

Fairly.

You left out fairly.

Quote:1* Did Donald Trump win the presidential election fairly last November?

Changes things a lot.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - CardFan1 - 04-13-2017 12:39 PM

He won outright fair and square

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - DaSaintFan - 04-13-2017 12:46 PM

(04-13-2017 11:44 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Fairly.

You left out fairly.

Changes things a lot.

I still dont' get this. did Trump put a gun to voters heads and make them black in the dot or pull the lever for him?

So what part of "fair", as per the rules of our electoral process.. did Trump violate?

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Redwingtom - 04-13-2017 12:50 PM

(04-13-2017 12:46 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  
(04-13-2017 11:44 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Fairly.

You left out fairly.

Changes things a lot.

I still dont' get this. did Trump put a gun to voters heads and make them black in the dot or pull the lever for him?

So what part of "fair", as per the rules of our electoral process.. did Trump violate?

I assume those polled are saying that Russia helped him win.

That being said, you'll always have a small percentage that say he cheated and/or stole it somehow...just like those that think 9/11 was an inside job and that we never actually walked on the moon.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - DaSaintFan - 04-13-2017 01:01 PM

(04-13-2017 12:50 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I assume those polled are saying that Russia helped him win.

That being said, you'll always have a small percentage that say he cheated and/or stole it somehow...just like those that think 9/11 was an inside job and that we never actually walked on the moon.

If 44% (33% + 11% undecided) of the respondents say that it was unfair.. I think they really need to relook at their polling samples.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - usmbacker - 04-13-2017 01:04 PM

When a lib whines about Trump winning, it is hard not to smile and grin.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - HeartOfDixie - 04-13-2017 01:42 PM

The addition of the word fairly is immaterial to the point.

It is a question of legitimacy.

Trump won and is the legitimate President of the country.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Redwingtom - 04-13-2017 01:53 PM

(04-13-2017 01:42 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  The addition of the word fairly is immaterial to the point.

And Obama is an American born Christian.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - shere khan - 04-13-2017 01:54 PM

(04-13-2017 01:53 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(04-13-2017 01:42 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  The addition of the word fairly is immaterial to the point.

Uh. Ok.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - DaSaintFan - 04-13-2017 01:57 PM

American born? Yep...
Christian? Nope.. I still believe he practices tenants of the Muslim faith. (but religion was never a disqualifier for the presidency)

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Redwingtom - 04-13-2017 02:29 PM

(04-13-2017 01:57 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

American born? Yep...
Christian? Nope.. I still believe he practices tenants of the Muslim faith. (but religion was never a disqualifier for the presidency)

03-lol

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - Owl 69/70/75 - 04-13-2017 07:21 PM

A liberation theology Christian, to be more precise. That's what Jeremiah Wright preached, and Obama made no bones about the fact that Wright was his spiritual leader--until, of course, it became inconvenient to do so, at which point Obama dropped him like a hot potato.

Liberation theology is the communist party at prayer. Literally. It was developed by some communist priests in South America in an attempt to use the Bible to justify their communism. I think Obama's following this form of Christianity is very revealing of his true beliefs.

I'd rather he had been a Muslim.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - stinkfist - 04-13-2017 07:40 PM

(04-13-2017 07:21 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

A liberation theology Christian, to be more precise. That's what Jeremiah Wright preached, and Obama made no bones about the fact that Wright was his spiritual leader--until, of course, it became inconvenient to do so, at which point Obama dropped him like a hot potato.

Liberation theology is the communist party at prayer. Literally. It was developed by some communist priests in South America in an attempt to use the Bible to justify their communism. I think Obama's following this form of Christianity is very revealing of his true beliefs.

no doubt....that would've ended it quickly....

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - bubbapt - 04-13-2017 08:32 PM

(04-13-2017 07:21 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Yep. I suspect that Mrs. Obama was more of a Wright fan than Mr. Obama was, but it was an ideology compatible with that the future President's youth.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - UCGrad1992 - 04-13-2017 08:50 PM

Yeah, Gorsuch didn't get confirmed either.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - olliebaba - 04-13-2017 08:56 PM

Oblunder might not profess to be a Muslim but I feel he is a Muslim sympathizer. He couldn't outright show his hand he had to be discreet.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - DefCONNOne - 04-13-2017 11:00 PM

That's up for debate.

RE: Poll: Most Dems Agree With DNC Chief, Trump “Didn’t Win The Election” - DefCONNOne - 04-13-2017 11:03 PM

(04-13-2017 02:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(04-13-2017 01:57 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

American born? Yep...

03-lol

Oh I get it. Obama told you he's Christian, and because it's Obama, you believed him. If it was a Repub/"rightie", you'd think he was full of it. Not surprising in the slightest.