CSNbbs
Antwan Dixon - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Kent State (/forum-474.html)
+----- Thread: Antwan Dixon (/thread-814707.html)

Antwan Dixon - Albert Flasher - 04-06-2017 03:48 PM

I remember when Antwan had to leave the football team, but did not realize how serious his situation is, with the blood disorder. Hopefully, he gets better. Say a prayer for him.

RE: Antwan Dixon - anti-zip - 12-29-2017 08:53 PM

Has anyone heard how Dixon is doing? The last article I saw was from the summer and it said he was expected to make a full recovery, planned on taking online classes in the spring, then returning to campus for the spring semester. Anyone know if anything has changed? I assume our assurance that his scholarship would be honored even if he couldn't play didn't leave with Haynes? That wouldn't be very classy.

RE: Antwan Dixon - OLNWFLSH - 01-11-2018 03:59 PM

(12-29-2017 08:53 PM)anti-zip Wrote:  Has anyone heard how Dixon is doing? The last article I saw was from the summer and it said he was expected to make a full recovery, planned on taking online classes in the spring, then returning to campus for the spring semester. Anyone know if anything has changed? I assume our assurance that his scholarship would be honored even if he couldn't play didn't leave with Haynes? That wouldn't be very classy.
Saw this today
https://www.ohio.com/akron/sports/kent-state/kent-state-athlete-returns-to-school-after-bone-marrow-transplant

RE: Antwan Dixon - GoFlashes7 - 01-12-2018 01:04 AM

Good to hear on Antwan Dixon. Hopefully he gets his degree like he wants/is striving for and has 2 successful years on the football field and track.

RE: Antwan Dixon - MAC tOAMU - 01-12-2018 11:04 AM

Thanks for posting the update....good to hear!

RE: Antwan Dixon - goldenflash99 - 06-22-2018 12:50 PM

Per the R-C, Dixon has been cleared to rejoin the team!