CSNbbs
Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: Bronco Hockey (/forum-491.html)
+------ Thread: Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger (/thread-814059.html)

Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger - moe24 - 03-31-2017 01:22 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/anthony-mantha-suffers-fractured-finger-in-fight-with-luke-witkowski-video-015329126.html

RE: Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger - SilentStryk09 - 03-31-2017 01:29 PM

Wasn't all that happy with Luke shoving his head to the ice.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RE: Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger - moe24 - 03-31-2017 01:35 PM

(03-31-2017 01:29 PM)SilentStryk09 Wrote:  Wasn't all that happy with Luke shoving his head to the ice.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It was revenge for Mantha doing the exact same thing to McKegg a week ago.

RE: Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger - Taz - 03-31-2017 07:33 PM

I'm just south of Tampa right now. It was interesting to watch the game with the Fox Sports - Lightning team. They love Luke and mentioned multiple times that it was retaliation. It was also funny to see DeKeyser score one for the Lightning. The announcers got quite a laugh out of that. On the plus side, they played up the WMU connection of both guys quite a bit.

RE: Former Bronco Witkowski Breaks Mantha's Finger - SilentStryk09 - 04-03-2017 10:14 AM

(03-31-2017 07:33 PM)Taz Wrote:  I'm just south of Tampa right now. It was interesting to watch the game with the Fox Sports - Lightning team. They love Luke and mentioned multiple times that it was retaliation. It was also funny to see DeKeyser score one for the Lightning. The announcers got quite a laugh out of that. On the plus side, they played up the WMU connection of both guys quite a bit.

FS as a whole has been pushing the "NCAA Connections" thing a lot this year. It seems like every game FSD is showing off what college somebody on one of the teams went to.