CSNbbs
Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' (/thread-813645.html)

Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - DexterDevil - 03-27-2017 05:42 PM

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/03/27/heading-towards-civil-war/

Brown Berets, Brownshirts, what's the difference? Civil conflict may well be on its way in the states.

Sent from my C6743 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - Hood-rich - 03-27-2017 06:09 PM

I guarantee that the left will lose this one. bigly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - Kaplony - 03-27-2017 06:20 PM

Brown berets is fitting considering most of them have s__t for brains.

RE: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - Kronke - 03-27-2017 06:23 PM

Those that think militant cucks LARPing as revolutionaries are going to bring this country to civil war, you are vastly overestimating their commitment to the cause. Look at what happened in Huntington Beach this weekend. The second they started pepper spraying people, that got beat into a pulp and retreated back to their mother's basements. They don't actually have any conviction in what they are doing.

[Image: Antifa_b12c51_6218634.jpg]

RE: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - DexterDevil - 03-27-2017 06:43 PM

(03-27-2017 06:23 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Militant cucks LARPing as revolutionaries aren't going to bring this country to civil war. Look at what happened in Huntington Beach this weekend. The second they started pepper spraying people, that got beat into a pulp and retreated back to their mother's basements. They don't actually have any conviction in what they are doing.

There a video to that?

Sent from my C6743 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - Attackcoog - 03-27-2017 07:28 PM

(03-27-2017 06:23 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Those that think militant cucks LARPing as revolutionaries are going to bring this country to civil war, you are vastly overestimating their commitment to the cause. Look at what happened in Huntington Beach this weekend. The second they started pepper spraying people, that got beat into a pulp and retreated back to their mother's basements. They don't actually have any conviction in what they are doing.

Yup. They are the American equivalent of European soccer hooligans. Hitting folks and breaking things is a fun time to them.

RE: Militant Leftists Called the 'Brown Berets' - stinkfist - 03-27-2017 07:41 PM

(03-27-2017 06:23 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Those that think militant cucks LARPing as revolutionaries are going to bring this country to civil war, you are vastly overestimating their commitment to the cause. Look at what happened in Huntington Beach this weekend. The second they started pepper spraying people, that got beat into a pulp and retreated back to their mother's basements. They don't actually have any conviction in what they are doing.

me thinks he stuck it up his arse and it still wasn't 'warming' enough....

talk about a simple one punch KO to that guy...

what a bunch of stupid little tykes on trikes....

they have zero clue other than they know they're soooooooooo screwed moving forward.....