CSNbbs
Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia (/thread-813070.html)

Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Fitbud - 03-21-2017 11:10 AM

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will travel to Russia next month, a week after a NATO summit meeting he is skipping, State Department officials said Monday.

Tillerson’s trip to Moscow, right after he flies to Italy for a meeting of ministers from the Group of Seven countries, comes at a time when the Kremlin’s alleged cyberattacks during the presidential campaign and meetings with several Trump campaign officials are being scrutinized by the FBI and Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rex-tillerson-to-go-to-russia-but-will-skip-nato-meeting-next-month/2017/03/21/84205a6c-0de4-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.9f3e8ee5c3f8

There aren't even trying to hide it now.

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Niner National - 03-21-2017 01:13 PM

It doesn't state why he's meeting with Russia, but his reasoning for skipping the NATO meeting seems valid to me.

Everything to do with Russian diplomacy doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory, and I say that as someone who is highly skeptical of this administrations ties with Russian officials and corporations.

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Fitbud - 03-21-2017 01:15 PM

(03-21-2017 01:13 PM)Niner National Wrote:  It doesn't state why he's meeting with Russia, but his reasoning for skipping the NATO meeting seems valid to me.

Everything to do with Russian diplomacy doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory, and I say that as someone who is highly skeptical of this administrations ties with Russian officials and corporations.

I agree. It's no longer a conspiracy theory. It's right up in your face.

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - LeFlâneur - 03-21-2017 01:32 PM

I just called the State Department to ask why, and the recording said:

Press 1 for English;
Presione 2 para el español;
Нажмите кнопку 3 для Российской.

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Fitbud - 03-21-2017 01:33 PM

(03-21-2017 01:32 PM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I just called the State Department to ask why, and the recording said:

Press 1 for English;

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao01-ncaabbs01-ncaabbs01-ncaabbs01-ncaabbs

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - HeartOfDixie - 03-21-2017 01:33 PM

(03-21-2017 01:32 PM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I just called the State Department to ask why, and the recording said:

Press 1 for English;

Post of the day

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - CrimsonPhantom - 03-21-2017 02:13 PM

Press 1 for English;

Was it the Proper Spanish (Spain) or Mexican/American version?

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - olliebaba - 03-21-2017 02:43 PM

(03-21-2017 02:13 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Press 1 for English;

Was it the Proper Spanish (Spain) or Mexican/American version?

A more correct term would be "marque". As in "marque el numero uno", but that's okay. Some people would use "oprime"

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Kaplony - 03-21-2017 02:50 PM

Not included in the snippet above:

Quote:State Department officials would not confirm that the reason Tillerson will skip the meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Brussels on April 5 and 6 is because he will be attending President Trump’s meeting with visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. Tillerson met with Xi last weekend in Beijing to discuss the growing threat from North Korea’s nuclear ambitions.

Quote:Tillerson would normally be expected to attend the meeting at NATO headquarters in Brussels with European foreign ministers.

But officials said Tillerson did not consider it imperative to go because he will meet about two dozen of the same foreign ministers in Washington on Wednesday for a summit on combating the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.

And he talked with many of them at a meeting in Bonn, Germany, last month.

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - Attackcoog - 03-21-2017 02:52 PM

lol...maybe we can just team up with the Russians and take over the world. Doesn't look like any one would be willing to use force to stop it (well, maybe Chine--so maybe we'll cut them in if they behave themselves).

RE: Tiller skips NATO to meet with Russia - olliebaba - 03-21-2017 02:55 PM

(03-21-2017 02:52 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  lol...maybe we can just team up with the Russians and take over the world. Doesn't look like any one would be willing to use force to stop it (well, maybe Chine--so maybe we'll cut them in if they behave themselves).

Let's do it and then we'll deport the Libturds to the Middle East where I'm sure they'll find a LOT of love. If the Muslims can't come to Libturdia we'll send Libturdia to the Muslims.