CSNbbs
Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: Bronco Basketball (/forum-488.html)
+------ Thread: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... (/thread-811211.html)

Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - wmubasketballsupporter - 03-04-2017 01:32 PM

Thinking of making a sign for the game and need some ideas for a catchy slogan! My sign from last night's game was "Fight Broncos Fight" and "Thank You, Tucker". I gave the sign to Tucker after the game and he seemed to really appreciate it!

So please share some thoughts! Can't be a lot of words as only so much space on the sign. Thanks in advance to all who share some ideas!!!

Go Broncos!

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - BrownandGoldforever - 03-04-2017 01:44 PM

(03-04-2017 01:32 PM)wmubasketballsupporter Wrote:  Thinking of making a sign for the game and need some ideas for a catchy slogan! My sign from last night's game was "Fight Broncos Fight" and "Thank You, Tucker". I gave the sign to Tucker after the game and he seemed to really appreciate it!

So please share some thoughts! Can't be a lot of words as only so much space on the sign. Thanks in advance to all who share some ideas!!!

Go Broncos!

Just wish the MAC would allow home sites to offer ticket promotions. Isn't it better to get more people into the building with some discounted tickets than a smaller crowd at full price?
As great as it was to see a big crowd at the CMU game (bigger than I thought it would be), a lot of that crowd won't return Monday night for the first-round vs. Miami. Fight On!!

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - Hoekjeness - 03-04-2017 02:07 PM

"We want 'Nova!"

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - wmubasketballsupporter - 03-04-2017 03:06 PM

(03-04-2017 02:07 PM)Hoekjeness Wrote:  "We want 'Nova!"

Optimistic but I like it! Any more ideas!

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - Hiller4Hyz09 - 03-04-2017 03:41 PM

Wilder
MVP
U...hmm

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - Hiller4Hyz09 - 03-04-2017 04:01 PM

Fleck poached my roasted nuts.

Free DesertBronco

Todd Johnson was here (swim at your own risk)

Don't be MAC Refs

Betsy DeVos is a GILF

Hey Dance Team - nice belly buttons!

Free the pinwheel

I punched a Chip last Friday

I'm too sexy for the kiss cam

Ride
The
Bronco

We Will Reign

my Sign is awesome

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - Hoekjeness - 03-04-2017 04:05 PM

(03-04-2017 04:01 PM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  Fleck poached my roasted nuts.

Don't be MAC Refs

Free the pinwheel

Top 4 right here.

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - wmubasketballsupporter - 03-04-2017 04:27 PM

(03-04-2017 04:01 PM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  Fleck poached my roasted nuts.

Free DesertBronco

Don't be MAC Refs

Betsy DeVos is a GILF

Hey Dance Team - nice belly buttons!

Free the pinwheel

I punched a Chip last Friday

I'm too sexy for the kiss cam

Ride
The
Bronco

We Will Reign

my Sign is awesome

Wow! Lots to choose from here! I think you should make a few signs yourself!!!

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - HaymondAtThe4 - 03-04-2017 05:06 PM

Dear NBA,
Watch Thomas Wilder Play Basketball
Sincerely, Kalamazoo

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - The Colonel - 03-05-2017 12:43 AM

(03-04-2017 02:07 PM)Hoekjeness Wrote:  "We want 'Nova!"

...again

RE: Ideas for the Monday night Miami vs WMU game... - BaldingBroncoFan - 03-05-2017 01:02 AM

(03-04-2017 01:44 PM)BrownandGoldforever Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 01:32 PM)wmubasketballsupporter Wrote:  Thinking of making a sign for the game and need some ideas for a catchy slogan! My sign from last night's game was "Fight Broncos Fight" and "Thank You, Tucker". I gave the sign to Tucker after the game and he seemed to really appreciate it!

Go Broncos!

Just wish the MAC would allow home sites to offer ticket promotions. Isn't it better to get more people into the building with some discounted tickets than a smaller crowd at full price?
As great as it was to see a big crowd at the CMU game (bigger than I thought it would be), a lot of that crowd won't return Monday night for the first-round vs. Miami. Fight On!!

Tickets are $9 for upper/lower reserved and $15 for chairbacks. $8 and $6 for the 5:30 womens game and that can also get you into the mens game if you get there before halftime.