CSNbbs
Holly Crap this is BIG! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Holly Crap this is BIG! (/thread-811171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-06-2017 01:13 AM

(03-05-2017 10:48 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 10:46 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 07:55 PM)bullet Wrote:  http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445504/obama-camp-disingenuous-denials-fisa-surveillance-trump

"...To summarize, reporting indicates that, prior to June 2016, the Obama Justice Department and FBI considered a criminal investigation of Trump associates, and perhaps Trump himself, based on concerns about connections to Russian financial institutions. Preliminary poking around indicated that there was nothing criminal involved. Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). FISA allows the government, if it gets court permission, to conduct electronic surveillance (which could include wiretapping, monitoring of e-mail, and the like) against those it alleges are “agents of a foreign power.” FISA applications and the evidence garnered from them are classified – i.e., we would not know about any of this unless someone had leaked classified information to the media, a felony. In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil. It could instead mean that Trump’s name was merely mentioned..."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445504/obama-camp-disingenuous-denials-fisa-surveillance-trump

I would copy more, but NR is giving me fits cutting and pasting.

Fake news site. All of that reporting is false. There is a separation of Judicial, executive and house part. Judicial department is independent from the white house. As it is, Trump is guilty as sin and trying to cover something up which is why he is attacking everybody.

screaming and covering your ears doesnt make it not true.

Its true.

The fun is only beginning.

If its true, its not going to be fun. It will really get nasty, especially if Obama can be linked to it. Obama doesn't have the character of Richard Nixon.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - JMUDunk - 03-06-2017 03:27 AM

(03-05-2017 10:46 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 07:55 PM)bullet Wrote:  http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445504/obama-camp-disingenuous-denials-fisa-surveillance-trump

"...To summarize, reporting indicates that, prior to June 2016, the Obama Justice Department and FBI considered a criminal investigation of Trump associates, and perhaps Trump himself, based on concerns about connections to Russian financial institutions. Preliminary poking around indicated that there was nothing criminal involved. Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). FISA allows the government, if it gets court permission, to conduct electronic surveillance (which could include wiretapping, monitoring of e-mail, and the like) against those it alleges are “agents of a foreign power.” FISA applications and the evidence garnered from them are classified – i.e., we would not know about any of this unless someone had leaked classified information to the media, a felony. In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil. It could instead mean that Trump’s name was merely mentioned..."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445504/obama-camp-disingenuous-denials-fisa-surveillance-trump

I would copy more, but NR is giving me fits cutting and pasting.

Fake news site. All of that reporting is false. There is a separation of Judicial, executive and house part. Judicial department is independent from the white house. As it is, Trump is guilty as sin and trying to cover something up which is why he is attacking everybody.

Am I the only one that wonders... uhhh?

what?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-06-2017 07:44 AM

A number of US officials have fired back at Trump's allegation. FBI Director James Comey reportedly asked the Justice Department to denounce the claim on Saturday, the New York Times reported. And former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, said on NBC that "there was no such wiretap activity" against Trump or his campaign.

#CLOWNSHOWINTHEWHITEHOUSE

#MORONDEFLECTINGTHATHEISCoMpRoSiEd

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Fort Bend Owl - 03-06-2017 07:46 AM

It's kind of hard to take Trump's tweets seriously when his follow-up tweet after the comments on Obama was to talk about the failure of Schwarznegger as host of Celebrity Apprentice.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-06-2017 07:59 AM

FoxNews now reporting on "Clinton Cash" ..... and big money flowing to the CG foundation from Russia and then massive amounts of technology transferring to Russia benefiting their military?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-06-2017 08:07 AM

Ohhhh gawd. Stick to one bs topic ODU. Are your eyes spinning?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Paul M - 03-06-2017 08:12 AM

(03-06-2017 07:44 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  A number of US officials have fired back at Trump's allegation. FBI Director James Comey reportedly asked the Justice Department to denounce the claim on Saturday, the New York Times reported. And former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, said on NBC that "there was no such wiretap activity" against Trump or his campaign.

#CLOWNSHOWINTHEWHITEHOUSE

#MORONDEFLECTINGTHATHEISCoMpRoSiEd

"Reportedly" asked and they haven't. And Clapper suffers from syphilis and he's deranged. He's just claiming he isn't aware, but we already know what his claims of intelligence agencies not doing something are worth. I'll remind you if you've forgotten. Zero.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Paul M - 03-06-2017 08:14 AM

(03-06-2017 08:07 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Ohhhh gawd. Stick to one bs topic ODU. Are your eyes spinning?

Um, that is on topic.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - 200yrs2late - 03-06-2017 08:26 AM

Just my two cents on the matter.

This is big. Not just if the allegations by Trump turn out to be true, but also if they happen to be unfounded. American politics have descended to somewhere between the 6th and 8th circle of Hell. I am all in favor of a full investigation into both the Obama administration an the current Trump administration as it relates to surveillance during all of 2016 and so far this year. At this point some sense of order needs to be restored or more and more people not only in the US but around the world will lose faith in the American government.

IMO this has Valery Jarrett's fingerprints all over it. Lynch knew, Comey probably knew, hence the CF fiasco leading up to the election. Another possibility is the Obama administration carryovers are leaking false news knowing Trump will run with it and make a fool of himself. The least likely is that there is a connection between Trump and Russia, but if that were the case it would have been all over the news in the weeks leading up to the election.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - TechRocks - 03-06-2017 08:36 AM

(03-06-2017 08:26 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Just my two cents on the matter.

This is big. Not just if the allegations by Trump turn out to be true, but also if they happen to be unfounded. American politics have descended to somewhere between the 6th and 8th circle of Hell. I am all in favor of a full investigation into both the Obama administration an the current Trump administration as it relates to surveillance during all of 2016 and so far this year. At this point some sense of order needs to be restored or more and more people not only in the US but around the world will lose faith in the American government.

IMO this has Valery Jarrett's fingerprints all over it. Lynch knew, Comey probably knew, hence the CF fiasco leading up to the election. Another possibility is the Obama administration carryovers are leaking false news knowing Trump will run with it and make a fool of himself. The least likely is that there is a connection between Trump and Russia, but if that were the case it would have been all over the news in the weeks leading up to the election.

Good post.

I said elsewhere that Trump would have to be crazy (and maybe in the end he is) to have made the accusation without solid evidence because the negative blow-back would be so great. False news aka a trap for Trump? Don't think so. Afterall, he is the president of the United States. One would have to assume that he's got the connections he needs to know what actually went down.

Also, I agree that this looks like a VJ caper and that she'll be linked to it in the end.

The biggest story out of this, though, will be that even after wiretapping their opponent, Hillary Clinton still could not manage to get herself elected.03-lmfao

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-06-2017 08:41 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/nytimes-flashback-obama-may-spied-trump-reports-sent-white-house-wiretaps-trump-associates/

For the Obamagate deniers-quotes from 2 months ago from the New York Times, which is now claiming the exact opposite.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-06-2017 08:45 AM

(03-06-2017 08:41 AM)bullet Wrote:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/nytimes-flashback-obama-may-spied-trump-reports-sent-white-house-wiretaps-trump-associates/

For the Obamagate deniers-quotes from 2 months ago from the New York Times, which is now claiming the exact opposite.

Better link the NYT quote or some retards will deny it. If they had anything you better believe it would be out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=2
Quote:It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself. It is also unclear whether the inquiry has anything to do with an investigation into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computers and other attempts to disrupt the elections in November.
-------
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - TechRocks - 03-06-2017 08:46 AM

(03-06-2017 08:41 AM)bullet Wrote:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/nytimes-flashback-obama-may-spied-trump-reports-sent-white-house-wiretaps-trump-associates/

Yup. They released the information hoping it would damage Trump, but it didn't. Now they've stepped in a big pile of dung and are trying to wipe it off on the sidewalk.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-06-2017 08:48 AM

Sad.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Paul M - 03-06-2017 08:59 AM

(03-06-2017 08:36 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Good post.

I said elsewhere that Trump would have to be crazy (and maybe in the end he is) to have made the accusation without solid evidence because the negative blow-back would be so great. False news aka a trap for Trump? Don't think so. Afterall, he is the president of the United States. One would have to assume that he's got the connections he needs to know what actually went down.

Also, I agree that this looks like a VJ caper and that she'll be linked to it in the end.

The biggest story out of this, though, will be that even after wiretapping their opponent, Hillary Clinton still could not manage to get herself elected.03-lmfao

Yes, this is big whether true or false. All evidence, and there is more, tangible, evidence than Mach can scrounge up on Russian ties, appear to say it's true.

But I disagree with the red. Trump has a bad habit of making big accusations and never backing them up. The MSM can't be any more negative towards him and his faithful will follow him through a burning building.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - TechRocks - 03-06-2017 09:09 AM

(03-06-2017 08:59 AM)Paul M Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 08:36 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Good post.

Yes, this is big whether true or false. All evidence, and there is more, tangible, evidence than Mach can scrounge up on Russian ties, appear to say it's true.

But I disagree with the red. Trump has a bad habit of making big accusations and never backing them up. The MSM can't be any more negative towards him and his faithful will follow him through a burning building.

I think you underestimate the genius of Trump hyperbole on Twitter.

The left long said that illegal immigrants voting in presidential elections was a non-issue......it doen't happen......in so many words.

Trump tweets that "millions" of illegals voted in the presidential election.

The left comes back with evidence of only "thousands" of votes by illegals.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - SuperFlyBCat - 03-06-2017 09:10 AM

[Image: 33dwaj9.jpg]

[Image: Obama-Medvedev.png]

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-06-2017 09:12 AM

Can Trump be impeached for spamming?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - fsquid - 03-06-2017 09:23 AM

Why do we need an investigation? Trump tweeted as if it was Fact. He must have the backup.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-06-2017 09:27 AM

(03-06-2017 09:23 AM)fsquid Wrote:  Why do we need an investigation? Trump tweeted as if it was Fact. He must have the backup.

To shut up the Dems.