CSNbbs
Holly Crap this is BIG! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Holly Crap this is BIG! (/thread-811171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-04-2017 06:56 PM

(03-04-2017 12:39 PM)bullet Wrote:  Hatch concerned:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/02/sen-orrin-hatch-shocked-obama-team-conducted-surveillance-of-trump-campaign-transition/

Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch told reporters Thursday he is concerned by the extent of surveillance President Barack Obama’s administration conducted on President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and transition team.
“I was just a little shocked by it,” said the senator, who is also the President Pro Tempore of the Senate and fourth in the line of succession behind Speaker Paul Ryan (R.-Wis.).
The senator was speaking in the context of news reports that Attorney General Jeff Session, a close adviser to the Trump campaign, met with the Russian ambassador twice during the 2016 election cycle and the New York Times report that Obama administration officials ran an intense information campaign against Trump and his team in the months before the New York City developer entered the White House.
This was also two weeks after the release in the media of transcripts from Obama’s Justice Department wiretaps of retired Army Lt.Gen. Michael Flynn forced his resignation as National Security Adviser.
suddenly Obama's last minute expansion of wiretapping ia starting to make sense. what a piece of ****.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - DavidSt - 03-04-2017 07:06 PM

(03-04-2017 05:47 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 05:42 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The story is not true. Breitbart have been known to report false conspiracy stories, and Trump is too stupid enough to know he have been made like an idiot several times.

Breitbart is not the source.

The Guardian has reported that the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Service Act (FISA) warrant last summer to monitor members of the Trump campaign, but was denied in its initial attempt. Last November, former British MP and openly anti-Trump journalist Louise Mensch reported that the FBI had succeeded in its second request for a FISA warrant, which was later confirmed by the BBC.
http://fortune.com/2017/03/04/trump-wiretappi...

According to the New York Times (based on FBI sources), the FBI initially determined that the Trump Tower server did not have “any nefarious purpose.” But then, Heat Street says,“the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/...

Obama had nothing to do with it. It is Comie and the FBI, and Comie screwed Hillary Clinton and the Democrats this election. I think Comie had an axe to grind with both Hillary and Trump.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-04-2017 07:07 PM

(03-04-2017 02:48 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 02:45 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 02:37 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  This country is falling apart.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No its not. The chickens are coming home to roost.
The chicken coop isn't big enough to hold all these chickens. It's gonna explode. Just like this country.

clean out all the chicken **** and we'll have a lot more room. start in DC.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - DavidSt - 03-04-2017 07:13 PM

(03-04-2017 05:59 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  Can somebody from the FBI make a public statement about this? Everybody is saying sources but how do we know that the sources are true?

Fake news coming from the far right KKK and racist white supremacists who never liked Obama because he is half black. They have been spreading lies and fake news about him ever since he was elected. Many of these people contribute to Breitbart. That is why Breitbart is considered fake news and should not be taken seriously because of people who are racists and xenophobes towards others. It is full of hatred towards blacks, gays, Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Arabs, Jews, Women and disabled people. You guys need to stop reading that racists site. It is sad that the main stream media pick up stories from that racist site.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-04-2017 07:15 PM

(03-04-2017 05:42 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  The story is not true. Breitbart have been known to report false conspiracy stories, and Trump is too stupid enough to know he have been made like an idiot several times.

The Guardian has reported that the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Service Act (FISA) warrant last summer to monitor members of the Trump campaign, but was denied in its initial attempt. Last November, former British MP and openly anti-Trump journalist Louise Mensch reported that the FBI had succeeded in its second request for a FISA warrant, which was later confirmed by the BBC.

According to the New York Times (based on FBI sources), the FBI initially determined that the Trump Tower server did not have “any nefarious purpose.” But then, Heat Street says,“the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server.”

and he gave Intel agencies a lot more latitude who they coul tap and how they could share info. this went down about a month or 2 before trump took office.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-04-2017 07:17 PM

(03-04-2017 07:13 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 05:59 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  Can somebody from the FBI make a public statement about this? Everybody is saying sources but how do we know that the sources are true?

Fake news coming from the far right KKK and racist white supremacists who never liked Obama because he is half black. They have been spreading lies and fake news about him ever since he was elected. Many of these people contribute to Breitbart. That is why Breitbart is considered fake news and should not be taken seriously because of people who are racists and xenophobes towards others. It is full of hatred towards blacks, gays, Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Arabs, Jews, Women and disabled people. You guys need to stop reading that racists site. It is sad that the main stream media pick up stories from that racist site.
I hate Obama because he is a ******* Marxist.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - shere khan - 03-04-2017 07:19 PM

Obama should get an Iranian born strategist to move in with him.

Lol.

Oh wait, nevermind. Fun stuff

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - shere khan - 03-04-2017 07:23 PM

Good grief man. Please provide us with a list of sites acceptable to you and what we should think.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - gdunn - 03-04-2017 07:27 PM

But the Dems are so loving right?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - q5sys - 03-04-2017 07:30 PM

(03-04-2017 08:40 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  No evidence has been produced to even show that Russia hacked the DNC server. I read the intelligence report. Basically, Ukrainian malware that anyone could buy on the internet was used to phish podesta. It certainly could have been Russia or it could have been a 13 year old in his parent's basement. The intelligence community at Obama's request put together a slapdash report that doesn't establish anything. I ask anyone relying on that report, what about Iraq and WMD's and other intel bloopers? An intel report is an analyst's educated guess basically.

As someone who worked in the Computer Security field as well as previously gov employee... I can tell you categorically, that any state actor would intentionally take actions to shift any investigation elsewhere. Anything that's found as 'evidence' is most likely an intentional plant.

What do I mean by this... if I was trying to hack the DNC... I'd be doing so from a VM with a system that has its timezone/locales set to another country, and be rounted through a VPS in the country which matches my locales. I would intentionally do things that would look like lazy information leakage (but are actually intentional) so any investigator looking for clues would be following a false line of breadcrumbs that I'm creating. The evidence of cyrillic letters in metadata, doesn't mean anything.

It's called Tradecraft... people seem to have forgotten that it exists.

(03-04-2017 12:18 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 12:14 PM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  Makes you wonder what Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch talked about on the plane in Phoenix?
Probably just talking about who has the best cheese pizza.

Who has the best Cheese Pizze... my guess would be Podesta-the-molesta

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - HeartOfDixie - 03-04-2017 07:34 PM

Bless your heart

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UCGrad1992 - 03-04-2017 07:43 PM

(03-04-2017 07:34 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Bless your heart

Obama was half black? That's racist. He was mixed origin.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Jugnaut - 03-04-2017 08:09 PM

(03-04-2017 07:06 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

Obama had nothing to do with it. It is Comie and the FBI, and Comie screwed Hillary Clinton and the Democrats this election. I think Comie had an axe to grind with both Hillary and Trump.

Comie saved her ass. She deserved to go to prison and he gave a laughable press conference that details her crimes but then said "oh well, we're not going to prosecute her." I'm sure he knew the fix was in at the DOJ.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-04-2017 08:21 PM

For all of those who are wondering if Trump was really wire tapped or not, reports are starting to trickle in from sources that it did happen. Of course, when Obama put out his half-ass statement rife with Clintonian speak, we should have known that would be the case.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - mptnstr@44 - 03-04-2017 08:27 PM

(03-04-2017 08:21 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  For all of those who are wondering if Trump was really wire tapped or not, reports are starting to trickle in from sources that it did happen. Of course, when Obama put out his half-ass statement rife with Clintonian speak, we should have known that would be the case.

Given the Obama administration used the IRS to go after enemies...
the possibility that the Obama administration wire tapped enemies isn't a stretch.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - pcm0103 - 03-04-2017 08:38 PM

(03-04-2017 08:21 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  For all of those who are wondering if Trump was really wire tapped or not, reports are starting to trickle in from sources that it did happen. Of course, when Obama put out his half-ass statement rife with Clintonian speak, we should have known that would be the case.
So if these sources are so credible why hasn't someone from the white house made an official statement about it and present the evidence?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - shere khan - 03-04-2017 08:42 PM

Cathy Arue just said her source inside the Obama white house told her the Obama white house knew about the tapping

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Kronke - 03-04-2017 08:48 PM

Your sh*tposting game is weak.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-04-2017 09:29 PM

(03-04-2017 08:38 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  
So if these sources are so credible why hasn't someone from the white house made an official statement about it and present the evidence?

We've been waiting for 3 months for your side to present evidence about Russia.

And no evidence is needed when Obama is basically admitting this happened.

We probably need to see Obama pulled to congress to testify under oath about the loosening of NSA rules in the final days in office.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - pcm0103 - 03-04-2017 09:33 PM

(03-04-2017 09:29 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 08:38 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  

We've been waiting for 3 months for your side to present evidence about Russia.

And no evidence is needed when Obama is basically admitting this happened.

We probably need to see Obama pulled to congress to testify under oath about the loosening of NSA rules in the final days in office.
I will find my posts were I said that evidence need to be presented about Russia. I agree with you on that. Also please show me were Pres. Obama admitted to wire tap.

I'm sorry but just saying that sources said this and that is not enough.