CSNbbs
Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week (/thread-811082.html)

Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - BlazerGold09 - 03-03-2017 11:07 AM

https://thedailydragon.com/2017/03/03/stars-aligning-for-uabs-postseason-run/

RE: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - BlazintheATL - 03-03-2017 01:04 PM

I wouldn't necessarily get too high after a close loss to MTSU and a 20 point win at home over one of the worst teams in the league. The last time I thought this team turned a corner (5 straight conference wins) they went on to lose 7 of their next 10 games.

RE: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - 4thDownBlazer - 03-03-2017 01:37 PM

Its obvious this team is playing much better and with much more confidence. That's a fact.

RE: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - UABslant - 03-03-2017 04:29 PM

I thought they were doing the same thing before the 4-game losing streak. We play great at home and terrible on the road... neutral court will get us in trouble, too.

RE: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - Memphis Blazer - 03-03-2017 05:04 PM

Yeah there is way too much optimism right now. (No blue font)

RE: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - BirminghamJoseph2770 - 03-03-2017 06:30 PM

(03-03-2017 01:04 PM)BlazintheATL Wrote:  I wouldn't necessarily get too high after a close loss to MTSU and a 20 point win at home over one of the worst teams in the league. The last time I thought this team turned a corner (5 straight conference wins) they went on to lose 7 of their next 10 games.

FIU came within 3 of the mighty middle Tennessenne's. Their is no easy game. Break Down the games played and won and Lost. All The bigs this year we played with except Texas (But Texas, Did win against Alabama and Team) and their not exactly lighting it up. So, We can Play with the Big Boys and even Middle, But until you win, a close loss is still(From a team standpoint it does build confidence) a loss and a Win is a Win. Their are no cupcakes any where in this level of basketball these days. I, Appreciate a win like last night, like I Want that next win. Its not a good time to take a loss at this time of the year. See, This Team is supposed to be the leader and one more win at a time/one win with one game leads to another chance to win, every offense and defense play is critical or you go home and I don't want to go home.

RE: Bracket scenarios and potential match-ups for UAB next week - BirminghamJoseph2770 - 03-03-2017 06:43 PM

The Best thing For UAB's Basketball team is going to get downtown and Play.