CSNbbs
Finally back - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: Finally back (/thread-811033.html)

Finally back - Cinciflame - 03-02-2017 09:20 PM

I previously posted as Libertygrad01. I got locked out and when I tried to reset my password it wouldn't work b/c it was an email address of my employer. They recently installed new software that blocked all message board emails. I finally decided to create a new username. I've been reading the board and it's great to see a few new posters.

RE: Finally back - GE and MTS - 03-02-2017 10:06 PM

Great, welcome back! You've got a lot to get caught up on!

RE: Finally back - NewTimes - 03-03-2017 10:53 AM

(03-02-2017 09:20 PM)Cinciflame Wrote:  I previously posted as Libertygrad01. I got locked out and when I tried to reset my password it wouldn't work b/c it was an email address of my employer. They recently installed new software that blocked all message board emails. I finally decided to create a new username. I've been reading the board and it's great to see a few new posters.
A welcome back also from me. We can expect activity to increase here as LU schedules FBS games, when a determination is made of where the other sports land if the BSC says no, and obviously as FB games begin. The strength of a board is the diversity of it's posters. It's productive to have agreement, disagreement, cohesion and spirited discussion.

RE: Finally back - SlyFox - 03-04-2017 05:30 PM

I'm still poking around here as well.