CSNbbs
Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: James Madison (/forum-685.html)
+----- Thread: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day (/thread-810312.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Duke Dawg - 02-25-2017 01:23 PM

c'mon! that's the best i've made in 5 years!

it shouldn't matter where it was

04-cheers02-13-banana

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Dukester - 02-25-2017 01:33 PM

Looking like a winning finale. Fingers crossed

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - AssyrianDuke - 02-25-2017 01:33 PM

JMU forcing Hofstra to call timeout after storming back to take the lead 51-47. 11-2 run for the Dukes

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Hart Foundation - 02-25-2017 01:39 PM

McLean has been invisible this game. JMU's only player with a quickness advantage. 0 points and 1 assist so far

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - jmuduke10 - 02-25-2017 01:42 PM

Just foul Gustys if he has the ball

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - jmufan2008 - 02-25-2017 01:47 PM

Welp, there goes the hope of a double-digit-win season...

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Hart Foundation - 02-25-2017 01:49 PM

ThAt was the biggest wussy tech call I've seen in my life. Bumping shoulders? Little man needs to get out of the way

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Hart Foundation - 02-25-2017 01:56 PM

Hack a Gustys is the only hope now

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - s2dsayer - 02-25-2017 01:57 PM

Dang, and he swishes both...

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Hart Foundation - 02-25-2017 02:04 PM

Fitting end to the worst regular season since 2007 in Keener's 3rd year of the dark ages

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Purplehazed - 02-25-2017 02:12 PM

(02-25-2017 01:11 PM)Duke Dawg Wrote:  Yea, it sucks men's hoops isn't that good.

but you guys realize how overall stellar our athletic program is?

Football - national champs, Gameday, 3 games on ESPN
Women's hoops - 12 straight years of 20+ wins, another CAA title
Women's Lacrosse - ranked and nearly beat top ranked team
Softball - incredible. national player with one of the best players in country, who oh by the way is only a junior
Baseball - looks like they may have turned the corner
Soccer - meh, could be better, but we'll get there
Field Hockey - always ranked
Tennis, swimming - doing well. how well? who the hell knows

if men's hoops turns it around next year with rowe's recruits, you guys won't have anything to ***** about other than more begging for FBS tomorrow.

Is this a paid CAA commercial during a basketball game or a post?

Can we get a quick athletic department diversity metric too?

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - HyperDuke - 02-25-2017 02:24 PM

Horrible game. Can't understand not pressing for a steal down 6 with 50 seconds left.

On another note, people like to call Alger a weenie (deservedly) & claim Charlie King is a big sports guy. Look who stayed & who left before the end...
Charlie King = not a true fan.
[attachment=8671]

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - bcp_jmu - 02-25-2017 02:26 PM

Props for that to Alger

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - HyperDuke - 02-25-2017 02:44 PM

When I mentioned CK's early exit to a friend, they said, "Oh, he leaves early EVERY BB GAME."

What a joke.

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Hart Foundation - 02-25-2017 03:20 PM

:Funny stat of the day... Gustys came into the game shooting an atrocious 25% from the FT line making only 22 for the entire regular season.
He was on fire today and made 5 of 9 to raise his performance close to the minimum competency level of an NCAA player.

He must have some serious demons floating around in his head because it is hard for a coordinated athlete to be that bad on an uncontested 15 ft shot.
Does anyone know the record for all-time worst FT shooter?

Gustys makes bad FT shooters look good in comparison. 25% 03-lmfao

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Deez Nuts - 02-25-2017 05:42 PM

(02-25-2017 02:44 PM)HyperDuke Wrote:  When I mentioned CK's early exit to a friend, they said, "Oh, he leaves early EVERY BB GAME."

What a joke.

gotta beat that traffic man.

guess that's how every fan felt today cause it EMPTIED out fast before the clock read 00:00

that game sucked. We only have to watch this team lose one more game though, and then it'll be all over. woof.

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - HyperDuke - 02-25-2017 06:28 PM

I lost some hope in Lou Rowe today. No press when they're down, what was it, 6 with less than a minute? HUH??

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - HyperDuke - 02-25-2017 06:29 PM

Kids worked hard. Made some dumb choices. Couldn't make shots. But they worked hard & I got love for that.

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Rock House Duke - 02-25-2017 08:35 PM

This squad just lacks play makers, ballers who can create their own shot. We lose 6 seniors but I fully anticipate we will be better next year with the guys coming in to play. This season sucked but I am not sure we underperformed this regular season because I feel like our roster is full of role players and projects. This team simply lacks difference makers. No one on the roster creates matchup problems for the opposing teams in the CAA.

Here is to next year..

RE: Hofstra at JMU MBB- Regular Season Finale/Senior Day - Hart Foundation - 02-25-2017 10:39 PM

You are Not sure if the Dukes underperformed? 9 wins in 31 games is bottom of the barrel and the worst regression year over year in the history of the program. Let that sink in. Minus 12 wins while returning 4 starters and more seniors than every team in the nation.

All those returning players won 21 games last year and tied for 3rd. They won 19 games and tied for 1st 2 years ago. And now they aren't capable?

You can point the finger directly at the coach who is on training wheels. He is hell bent on playing his "style" with players that don't have the qualities his style requires. He is hard headed as hard headed can be. You'd think Rowe would acknowledge his way didn't work and adjust to the strengths of this roster. You'd think...

The only fix for this disaster is a miracle 4 game run in North Charleston next week. That would completely offset the train wreck Rowe's season has been. Short of that the administration has some 'splainin' to do and feet need to be held to the fire.
Ask anyone for donations to the new basketball arena right now and see if they laugh incessantly. It can't be overstated how much this season has let the air out of the balloon for the push to build an $88 million facility.
The blame falls on Rowe and even more so on Bourne for completely botching the "National" coaching search.