CSNbbs
Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+----- Forum: Pro Sports (/forum-516.html)
+----- Thread: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? (/thread-810025.html)

Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - Curumim - 02-22-2017 04:33 PM

Sup! Guys, I know the Patriots are the most hated team in America, but what about Brady ? Is the guy GOAT only in Boston ? I swear, I never EVER saw a non-pats fan praising the man.

Sent from my SM-N910C using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - lew240z - 02-23-2017 03:33 PM

No.

RE: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - goofus - 02-23-2017 06:24 PM

In Michigan maybe

RE: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - EvilVodka - 02-24-2017 10:22 AM

NO

he's one of the best QBs ever, but I think most people are sick of him

RE: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - flyingswoosh - 02-24-2017 02:52 PM

I love watching him play and always root for the Pats when they're not playing the Giants. Never had an issue with him, mainly because i couldn't care less what he gets up to when he's not on the field

RE: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - CliftonAve - 02-24-2017 04:14 PM

(02-24-2017 10:22 AM)EvilVodka Wrote:  NO

he's one of the best QBs ever, but I think most people are sick of him

I think this is the sentiment for non-Pats fans. Look, it is easy for the Average Joe to be weary of him: Dude has all the rings, all the money, has a super-model wife, Bridget Moynahan is his baby-mama...

He's the GOAT we get it... but people are tired of him.

RE: Is Tom Brady loved outside of New England? - Curumim - 02-24-2017 05:39 PM

Nah, guys. He ain't no GOAT. I believe most folks hate him because of the polemics. The cheating scandals really have effect. I know football is the ultimate team-game and not superstar-driven, but the guy could be the face of the league if not for the shady facts.