CSNbbs
Jackson Prison Fashion Alert! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Central Michigan (/forum-467.html)
+----- Thread: Jackson Prison Fashion Alert! (/thread-808342.html)

Jackson Prison Fashion Alert! - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 02-08-2017 10:01 AM

Jared and his cellmate (sorry, forgot his name) received their new t-shirts from an Amazon drone, inscribed: "Multinational Sperm Cocktails Matter." Because of their inappropriate behavior, prison officials have awarded them a two hour furlough to shop at the nearest JC Penney, where youth trousers are HALF OFF! Bon appetit!

RE: Jackson Prison Fashion Alert! - Chipdip2 - 02-08-2017 11:58 AM

(02-08-2017 10:01 AM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Jared and his cellmate (sorry, forgot his name) received their new t-shirts from an Amazon drone, inscribed: "Multinational Sperm Cocktails Matter." Because of their inappropriate behavior, prison officials have awarded them a two hour furlough to shop at the nearest JC Penney, where youth trousers are HALF OFF! Bon appetit!

I'm worried about you......

RE: Jackson Prison Fashion Alert! - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 02-08-2017 12:16 PM

(02-08-2017 11:58 AM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 10:01 AM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  Jared and his cellmate (sorry, forgot his name) received their new t-shirts from an Amazon drone, inscribed: "Multinational Sperm Cocktails Matter." Because of their inappropriate behavior, prison officials have awarded them a two hour furlough to shop at the nearest JC Penney, where youth trousers are HALF OFF! Bon appetit!

I'm worried about you......

No need to be, I'm out of your age perimeters.