CSNbbs
Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger (/thread-807809.html)

Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - Fort Bend Owl - 02-03-2017 07:22 AM

At yesterday's National Prayer Breakfast, he asked the folks there to pray for Schwarzenegger's TV ratings to improve, and that he's been a total disaster for the show (actually I have to admit I've seen a few episodes and the Arnold hasn't been bad).

Schwarzenegger responded with a video yesterday where he said...

"Hey, Donald, I have a great idea. Why don't we switch jobs? You take over TV, because you're such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job. Then people can finally sleep comfortably again."

So of course President Trump has to keep the feud going with an early morning tweet this morning.

"Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice...but at least he tried hard!"

RE: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - NIUAlum90 - 02-03-2017 07:44 AM

FFS, sarcasm is not your strong point is it? This is why the left will never win again. No humor.

RE: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - CardFan1 - 02-03-2017 07:47 AM

(02-03-2017 07:22 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  At yesterday's National Prayer Breakfast, he asked the folks there to pray for Schwarzenegger's TV ratings to improve, and that he's been a total disaster for the show (actually I have to admit I've seen a few episodes and the Arnold hasn't been bad).

Schwarzenegger responded with a video yesterday where he said...

"Hey, Donald, I have a great idea. Why don't we switch jobs? You take over TV, because you're such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job. Then people can finally sleep comfortably again."

So of course President Trump has to keep the feud going with an early morning tweet this morning.

"Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice...but at least he tried hard!"

From what I've watched on it, it's geared for Tom's buddies. I turned it off after 5 or so minutes.01-wingedeagle

RE: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - Fort Bend Owl - 02-03-2017 07:56 AM

I'm fine with Trump joking I guess at the breakfast. But using his twitter account (sandwiched between the comments on Australia and Iran) is ridiculous. And by the way everyone here on the right couldn't stand it when Obama made light of some of the pressures of his job through videos/tv appearances/the annual media dinner/etc.

RE: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - HeartOfDixie - 02-03-2017 08:45 AM

We have fireside tweets.

RE: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - UofMstateU - 02-03-2017 09:17 AM

So THIS is what the left is mad about today?

RE: Trump now feuding with Arnold Schwarzenegger - tigertom - 02-03-2017 09:52 AM

Morning comedy. 03-lmfao