CSNbbs
Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council (/thread-807777.html)

Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - UCGrad1992 - 02-02-2017 07:03 PM

Nancy. Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi. Better known as the flame throwing, race baiting, scared in the corner DEM House Minority Leader desperate for attention and power that she craves and can't have.

Quote:House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi called President Donald Trump's chief strategist a white supremacist Thursday, saying he has no business serving on the National Security Council.

At her weekly press conference, Pelosi didn't mention Steve Bannon by name. But she was clearly referring to the former head of Breitbart News, a conservative website.

"What's making America less safe is to have a white supremacist named to the National Security Council as a permanent member, while the chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the director of national intelligence are told, 'don't call us, we'll call you,'" Pelosi said.

"It's a stunning thing," she added.
Lost In Space

RE: Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - rath v2.0 - 02-02-2017 07:09 PM

She's gone mental from Botox poisoning.

RE: Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - Paul M - 02-02-2017 07:19 PM

He has problems but don't believe white supremacy is one of them. He has no business on the NSC though, period.

RE: Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - DavidSt - 02-02-2017 08:36 PM

I am hoping someone Primaried her out of office. The Democrats need to get rid of toxic windbags like her.

RE: Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - fsquid - 02-02-2017 08:37 PM

her district eats that stuff up

RE: Pelosi: America less safe with white supremacist on National Security Council - Fo Shizzle - 02-02-2017 09:30 PM

I disagree with Bannon being on the team. I see him as bigger tool than Trump...but...Pelosi is a liar. Both of those gentleman clearly have been welcomed to ANY meeting including those that do not deal with their area of expertise. Trump simply is giving them the ability to opt out of meetings that they don't feel they need to be at. I see nothing wrong with this. THIS is the difference between having businessman and politician in office. A businessman does not waste busy people's time with unnecessary meetings.