CSNbbs
Anybody see what happened with... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Anybody see what happened with... (/thread-805584.html)

Anybody see what happened with... - mjs - 01-15-2017 12:44 AM

Andre Jones? Yncopirt observed him having an "attitude" coming off the court and he didn't hit the court again all game. I'm not sure if he was even on the bench the second half. Couldn't see him from where I was.

RE: Anybody see what happened with... - UALR92 - 01-15-2017 09:14 AM

The kid is obviously athletic. That only gets you so far and if he can't play the team game then all these acrobatic vine and you tube videos won't help the team win games.

RE: Anybody see what happened with... - Karl B - 01-15-2017 10:14 AM

I sit behind the bench and saw what happened. When Coach took Jones out of the game he obviously was frustrated or didn't agree that he should come out. On the way back to the bench Flanigan tried to talk to him and he blew him off. Coach was obviously ticked and was trying to talk to him but was ignored again. Solo went and sat beside him for awhile and it calmed down. Jones never talked back to Flanigan, he just didn't say anything. I will say as the game went on Jones got it together and cheered on his teammates. He didn't just sulk the whole game. There was also a Sr on the bench that was frustrated and had some attitude. There are definitely some issues from watching where I sit. Hopefully we can all get on the same page. It's not to late yet