CSNbbs
Hitting the road! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Drexel (/forum-681.html)
+----- Thread: Hitting the road! (/thread-804852.html)

Hitting the road! - MedicSBK - 01-09-2017 12:52 PM

I just wanted to share an exciting development for AlwaysADragon.com. Over the next two weeks, I will be attending and credentialed for the Dragons' three away games at Northeastern, Elon and UNCW. So far this year, we have been on the sidelines for a number of Drexel's away games.

None of this could have been possible without the support that we have gotten from the school itself. They've been great, and having a chance to get some face time with Spiker and the players has been extremely informative.

Keep an eye on Always A Dragon. As we continue to grow, there are going to be many more great things to come!

RE: Hitting the road! - dan10 - 01-09-2017 01:06 PM

Awesome to hear. I know you guys did a lot of work even before becoming Always a Dragon and glad it has continued with the new branding as well. Also great that the new staff has continued its support.

RE: Hitting the road! - J.B. - 01-09-2017 01:15 PM

This is great news. Keep up the great work!

RE: Hitting the road! - bdragon - 01-10-2017 09:13 AM

Very cool. Congrats on the success. Always look forward to reading your pieces and hearing the news, analysis and info that you guys are able to deliver. Thanks for the hard work, its appreciated.

Quick question: Is it hard, not cheering at the press table? (I couldn't do it.)

RE: Hitting the road! - MedicSBK - 01-10-2017 10:04 PM

(01-10-2017 09:13 AM)bdragon Wrote:  Very cool. Congrats on the success. Always look forward to reading your pieces and hearing the news, analysis and info that you guys are able to deliver. Thanks for the hard work, its appreciated.

Quick question: Is it hard, not cheering at the press table? (I couldn't do it.)

I've had to fake a stretch once or twice haha. But in all seriousness, yes its tough. But its also a great view of the game, and almost constant access to stats etc. THAT I do enjoy.

RE: Hitting the road! - Dragon For Life - 01-11-2017 06:01 PM

Let us know if you need any help in the future :).

RE: Hitting the road! - MedicSBK - 01-12-2017 07:54 AM

(01-11-2017 06:01 PM)Dragon For Life Wrote:  Let us know if you need any help in the future :).

We are always looking for help. Interested? Email Dan or myself. There are links on the website.