CSNbbs
Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee (/thread-802376.html)

Pages: 1 2

Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Machiavelli - 12-14-2016 11:30 AM

quietly shuts down.

The only purpose was to drive down Hillary's poll numbers and they did the trick. Who gives two shyts about politicizing 4 dead Americans AMIRITE!

Celebrate Conturds.

History will view the Benghazi Select Committee as a prime example of how not to conduct a congressional investigation as it goes down as one of the longest, least productive, and most partisan taxpayer-funded investigations in history,” Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, the committee’s top Democrat, said in a statement Monday.

“Republicans voted on this partisan report five months ago, but delayed filing it and completing the Committee until after the election,” Cummings said. “Republicans promised a process that was fair and bipartisan, but the American people got exactly the opposite.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-end-the-republicans-benghazi-committee?hl=1&noRedirect=1

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - UTSAMarineVet09 - 12-14-2016 11:36 AM

03-yawn

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - CardFan1 - 12-14-2016 11:37 AM

[Image: jetsons.jpg]

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Crebman - 12-14-2016 11:37 AM

(12-14-2016 11:30 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  quietly shuts down.

The only purpose was to drive down Hillary's poll numbers and they did the trick. Who gives two shyts about politicizing 4 dead Americans AMIRITE!

Celebrate Conturds.

History will view the Benghazi Select Committee as a prime example of how not to conduct a congressional investigation as it goes down as one of the longest, least productive, and most partisan taxpayer-funded investigations in history,” Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, the committee’s top Democrat, said in a statement Monday.

“Republicans voted on this partisan report five months ago, but delayed filing it and completing the Committee until after the election,” Cummings said. “Republicans promised a process that was fair and bipartisan, but the American people got exactly the opposite.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-end-the-republicans-benghazi-committee?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Elijah Cummings, MSNBC and Rachel Maddow - now there is a bipartisan group if I've ever seen one. Nope - they'd never slant something one way, would they??

You think say, Trey Gowdy, FOX and Sean Hannity would see this the same way?? I mean, they all occupy the same jobs - and they are totally bipartisan also? No??

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - QuestionSocratic - 12-14-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:"Romney didn't win, did he?" Reid said in response to Bash's question of whether he regretted what he had said about Romney.

WaPo Link

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Machiavelli - 12-14-2016 11:46 AM

Doesn't ANY of this bother you guys at all? IT WAS PLAINLY PARTISAN and after the hitjob was done it was disbanded. Do you think it would have been disbanded if Hillary won?

TEAM OVER COUNTRY

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Crebman - 12-14-2016 11:51 AM

(12-14-2016 11:46 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Doesn't ANY of this bother you guys at all? IT WAS PLAINLY PARTISAN and after the hitjob was done it was disbanded. Do you think it would have been disbanded if Hillary won?

TEAM OVER COUNTRY

I thought it was plainly partisan when Lynch met with Bill on the tarmac in Arizona and plainly partisan when Comey didn't just present the results of the investigation, but instead played prosecutor and said - "She broke the law, but I wouldn't prosecute".

TEAM OVER COUNTRY

See how that works.........

Maybe this just evened things up a bit.

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - South Carolina Duke - 12-14-2016 11:52 AM

It bothers me tremendously that HRC and the State Dept had Stephens set up and killed along with three others on a cover up of weapons running.

Does any of that bother you Mach?

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - 49RFootballNow - 12-14-2016 11:52 AM

(12-14-2016 11:46 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Doesn't ANY of this bother you guys at all? IT WAS PLAINLY PARTISAN and after the hitjob was done it was disbanded. Do you think it would have been disbanded if Hillary won?

TEAM OVER COUNTRY

So you want her to go to jail? I'd think you'd be happy that they let her go out to pasture without an indictment. Yeah, I'd much rather they continue and nail her ass to a wall.

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - DFWMINER - 12-14-2016 11:53 AM

Yeah I'm pissed they shut this down. She needs to be hanged for what she did.

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - SuperFlyBCat - 12-14-2016 11:59 AM

(12-14-2016 11:53 AM)DFWMINER Wrote:  Yeah I'm pissed they shut this down. She needs to be hanged for what she did.

This

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Machiavelli - 12-14-2016 12:12 PM

Nooooo

well maybe a little. It's just the blatant hypocrisy. The stupidity. People actually thinking the committee was on the up and up.

Banana Republics pull the stunts that the GOP just got away with. the whole holding off on the Supreme Court. Obama could have made a recess appointment but wanted to go above board, The GOP are villains man. Nasty Fin scoundrels and they won. They pulled it off. These cabinet appointments have been horrible.

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Machiavelli - 12-14-2016 12:14 PM

Just admit that the VAST VAST majority of the spin room would be frothing AT THE MOUTHS IF THIS WERE REVERSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I've had it. Taking a break from this place til after New Years. Sayanora

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - JMUDunk - 12-14-2016 01:23 PM

(12-14-2016 11:37 AM)Crebman Wrote:  

Celebrate Conturds.

Elijah Cummings, MSNBC and Rachel Maddow - now there is a bipartisan group if I've ever seen one. Nope - they'd never slant something one way, would they??

You think say, Trey Gowdy, FOX and Sean Hannity would see this the same way?? I mean, they all occupy the same jobs - and they are totally bipartisan also? No??

Exactly. Except I do think Gowdy is a pretty fair minded, even handed guy. Cummings? He's a total hack.

But, alas, in the infamous words of that elder statesman dirty harry reid "(S)He didn't win, did (s)he"?

03-yawn03-yawn

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - JMUDunk - 12-14-2016 01:24 PM

(12-14-2016 11:42 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  
Quote:"Romney didn't win, did he?" Reid said in response to Bash's question of whether he regretted what he had said about Romney.

WaPo Link

Whoop. Hadn't gotten this far..

Still a 03-yawn

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - gdunn - 12-14-2016 01:55 PM

(12-14-2016 12:14 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Just admit that the VAST VAST majority of the spin room would be frothing AT THE MOUTHS IF THIS WERE REVERSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You spelled Solyndra wrong.

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - banker - 12-14-2016 02:26 PM

(12-14-2016 01:55 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(12-14-2016 12:14 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Just admit that the VAST VAST majority of the spin room would be frothing AT THE MOUTHS IF THIS WERE REVERSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You spelled Solyndra wrong.

Nice. 04-cheers

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - usmbacker - 12-14-2016 02:28 PM

Celebrate Conturds.

The comedy continues...

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - firmbizzle - 12-14-2016 02:32 PM

Who is Ben Ghazi? Never heard of him.

RE: Surprise SURPRISE! The Benghazi committee - Fitbud - 12-14-2016 02:35 PM

(12-14-2016 02:32 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Who is Ben Ghazi? Never heard of him.

I love it.

At least someone has the balls to admit it was nothing but political.

+3