CSNbbs
How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s (/thread-800254.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - BlazerGold09 - 11-27-2016 12:05 PM

I know the info has been posted a couple times already. This is a free stream and a top notch production. I've seen a couple of their games via theW.tv this season.

https://thedailydragon.com/2016/11/27/how-to-stream-listen-to-uab-vs-saint-marys/

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - BlzrDawg - 11-27-2016 12:08 PM

(11-27-2016 12:05 PM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  I know the info has been posted a couple times already. This is a free stream and a top notch production. I've seen a couple of their games via theW.tv this season.

https://thedailydragon.com/2016/11/27/how-to-stream-listen-to-uab-vs-saint-marys/

What time does the game begin?

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - BlazerGold09 - 11-27-2016 12:16 PM

(11-27-2016 12:08 PM)BlzrDawg Wrote:  
(11-27-2016 12:05 PM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  I know the info has been posted a couple times already. This is a free stream and a top notch production. I've seen a couple of their games via theW.tv this season.

What time does the game begin?

4:00 CT

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - KevMo4UAB - 11-27-2016 12:49 PM

BlazerGold09,

During this Thanksgiving weekend, I want to let you know once again that I and other UAB fans appreciate all you do for us. Epic Applause

Peace!

KevMo4UAB

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - BlazerGold09 - 11-27-2016 01:09 PM

(11-27-2016 12:49 PM)KevMo4UAB Wrote:  BlazerGold09,

During this Thanksgiving weekend, I want to let you know once again that I and other UAB fans appreciate all you do for us. Epic Applause

Peace!

KevMo4UAB

That really means a lot. Thank you. I had plane tickets and all secured for Vegas but the KC trip kicked my tail. Driving was a nightmare.

I think the Daily Dragon will be a very useful source for the road games that are only streamed in particular. Not everyone wants to sit at a computer and watch basketball. I'll be making GIF highlights of plays and will be at many of the games to report. I'd recommend you all getting a Twitter account to follow us if you don't already. I'm also working on a live chat for games too.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - jthrashr - 11-27-2016 03:25 PM

It appears that TheW.tv uses Livestream to host the video, so you can download the Livestream app on you phone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV, etc.

I'm 85% that will work, but it's worth trying if you prefer watching games on your TV versus laptop.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - LairDweller - 11-27-2016 04:07 PM

(11-27-2016 01:09 PM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  

Peace!

KevMo4UAB

That really means a lot. Thank you. I had plane tickets and all secured for Vegas but the KC trip kicked my tail. Driving was a nightmare.

I think the Daily Dragon will be a very useful source for the road games that are only streamed in particular. Not everyone wants to sit at a computer and watch basketball. I'll be making GIF highlights of plays and will be at many of the games to report. I'd recommend you all getting a Twitter account to follow us if you don't already. I'm also working on a live chat for games too.

personally, i dont like the live chat idea. there used to be a chat function around here, and i hated it, b/c it killed the game threads.

when i cant watch/listen to the game, i like to go back and read the game threads. even if i do watch the game but am somewhere that im not tuned into BT, i like to go back and read the game threads. despite our ridiculous bickering about nonsense, the game threads often provide a lot of insight from knowledgeable fans (when it comes to bball, i am NOT a knowledgeable fan). so i hate to see anything that takes away from the game threads.

hope that didnt sound negative...as overall, i really appreciate what you do. just thought i'd provide feedback from a perspective you may not have thought of

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - BlazerGold09 - 11-27-2016 04:22 PM

(11-27-2016 04:07 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  
(11-27-2016 01:09 PM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  

Peace!

KevMo4UAB

personally, i dont like the live chat idea. there used to be a chat function around here, and i hated it, b/c it killed the game threads.

when i cant watch/listen to the game, i like to go back and read the game threads. even if i do watch the game but am somewhere that im not tuned into BT, i like to go back and read the game threads. despite our ridiculous bickering about nonsense, the game threads often provide a lot of insight from knowledgeable fans (when it comes to bball, i am NOT a knowledgeable fan). so i hate to see anything that takes away from the game threads.

hope that didnt sound negative...as overall, i really appreciate what you do. just thought i'd provide feedback from a perspective you may not have thought of

Honestly I'm of the same opinion. Seems to be really popular when other blogs do it.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - ATTALLABLAZE - 11-27-2016 04:39 PM

Ok nknorebgame show on 99.5. What's up with that ??

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - BlazerHam - 11-27-2016 04:49 PM

Watch > http://www.wccsports.com/game-center/57e014b9e4b03b610c837125/

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - iam4uab - 11-27-2016 04:54 PM

(11-27-2016 03:25 PM)jthrashr Wrote:  It appears that TheW.tv uses Livestream to host the video, so you can download the Livestream app on you phone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV, etc.

I'm 85% that will work, but it's worth trying if you prefer watching games on your TV versus laptop.

FYI, it does appear to be working on the Roku. Got a still screen right now with logos and St. Mary's radio feed. After you download the livestream app, search UAB...much easier to find the game that way than searching TheW.tv, WCC, or St. Mary's.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - LairDweller - 11-27-2016 04:56 PM

REALLY hope the video stream and our radio broadcast match up (i wont hold my breath)

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - jthrashr - 11-27-2016 05:00 PM

He Roku Livestream app works, but the feed doesn't apear to be in HD.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - LairDweller - 11-27-2016 05:03 PM

(11-27-2016 05:00 PM)jthrashr Wrote:  He Roku Livestream app works, but the feed doesn't apear to be in HD.

1st world problems

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - Memphis Blazer - 11-27-2016 05:04 PM

Waiting to go live is what I'm getting. Is that what everyone else has.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - LairDweller - 11-27-2016 05:05 PM

(11-27-2016 05:04 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Waiting to go live is what I'm getting. Is that what everyone else has.

mine went live as i was typing something similar

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - iam4uab - 11-27-2016 05:07 PM

I'm seeing UAB line up for tip off right now.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - Memphis Blazer - 11-27-2016 05:09 PM

This looks like a closed scrimmage.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - Memphis Blazer - 11-27-2016 05:12 PM

I guess in Vegas, they can find something better than watch two non big conference teams play basketball.

RE: How To Stream / Listen To UAB vs. Saint Mary’s - LairDweller - 11-27-2016 05:12 PM

Blazers trail 4-7...Gael's 3 of 3, UAB 2 of 4.
Clocks dont work...everybody hanging out