CSNbbs
Depth Chart - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: Depth Chart (/thread-798585.html)

Depth Chart - UT! - 11-15-2016 09:46 AM

According to new depth chart Jordan Martin has been moved from safety to starting field corner ahead of Holman and Covington who has moved to backup boundary corner. Martin at 6'3 will give us a little size out there. Something to watch tomorrow nite. Willie Ross a true frosh moves to second team Dline. At 260 I hope he stays low. Coaches are making moves to help us win next two games.

RE: Depth Chart - Soldier - 11-15-2016 10:00 AM

(11-15-2016 09:46 AM)UT! Wrote:  According to new depth chart Jordan Martin has been moved from safety to starting field corner ahead of Holman and Covington who has moved to backup boundary corner. Martin at 6'3 will give us a little size out there. Something to watch tomorrow nite. Willie Ross a true frosh moves to second team Dline. At 260 I hope he stays low. Coaches are making moves to help us win next two games.
Martin has been a corner, he was slated to start last year before injury. I like the move though.

RE: Depth Chart - UT! - 11-15-2016 10:57 AM

(11-15-2016 10:00 AM)Soldier Wrote:  
(11-15-2016 09:46 AM)UT! Wrote:  According to new depth chart Jordan Martin has been moved from safety to starting field corner ahead of Holman and Covington who has moved to backup boundary corner. Martin at 6'3 will give us a little size out there. Something to watch tomorrow nite. Willie Ross a true frosh moves to second team Dline. At 260 I hope he stays low. Coaches are making moves to help us win next two games.
Martin has been a corner, he was slated to start last year before injury. I like the move though.

I stand corrected I thought he was playing back up safety. We need to get more physical in our back field, tackling and getting off blocks. At 205 Martin may help.

RE: Depth Chart - Soldier - 11-15-2016 09:43 PM

I agree with you

RE: Depth Chart - pono - 11-16-2016 01:57 PM

Martin is not that physical. Great size, looks the part but his weakness has always been that he's easy to block and gives up a lot of yards on wr screens and boundary runs. At CB the staff just seems to be going with whoever is practicing better. The lineup has changed quite a bit.