CSNbbs
Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, (/thread-797718.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - usmbacker - 11-09-2016 01:26 PM

Chanting Trump Is Not Their President…

Spoiler: He is. And it’s Berkeley, where they indoctrinate the kids.

[Image: Capture.png]

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - SuperFlyBCat - 11-09-2016 01:28 PM

loL, I love it. Bezerkley

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - VA49er - 11-09-2016 01:29 PM

Well, they are wrong.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - South Carolina Duke - 11-09-2016 01:31 PM

They all get an F for attitude and leadership. The students get tardiness detention.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - b0ndsj0ns - 11-09-2016 01:31 PM

The question is what is Trump gonna do to reach across the isle and at least attempt to keep this from getting worse? His speech last night was a really good start IMO and if that Trump is what we actually get as president that's a great thing for everyone.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - 49RFootballNow - 11-09-2016 01:32 PM

Seriously doubt the value of their potential high school diplomas in this school district. Highly doubt the value of the teachers' and administrators' college degrees and teaching certificates too. California gave us one of the best Presidents in American history, but it looks too far gone to save. Think it's past time we let the "seventh largest economy" in the world prove that to be a fact. I certainly don't want to have to pay for their collapse when it comes.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - usmbacker - 11-09-2016 01:40 PM

(11-09-2016 01:31 PM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  The question is what is Trump gonna do to reach across the isle and at least attempt to keep this from getting worse? His speech last night was a really good start IMO and if that Trump is what we actually get as president that's a great thing for everyone.

For extreme leftists like those teachers in Berkley, there is absolutely nothing Trump can do to appease them. As he shouldn't. These little snowflake kids have been schooled on the evil of Trump. When you have basically Communist teachers, they are probably to far indoctrinated now. Hopefully not.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - miko33 - 11-09-2016 01:40 PM

And if this would have happened in a red state should Hillary win? The cry from the media would be deafening...

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - Fitbud - 11-09-2016 01:41 PM

How is that any different than many in this forum who refuse to say Obama is their president?

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - miko33 - 11-09-2016 01:42 PM

I have yet to see conservative teachers inspiring their kids to walk out as a protest against progressives.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - chiefsfan - 11-09-2016 01:43 PM

(11-09-2016 01:31 PM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  The question is what is Trump gonna do to reach across the isle and at least attempt to keep this from getting worse? His speech last night was a really good start IMO and if that Trump is what we actually get as president that's a great thing for everyone.

Correct. This was one of the most divisive elections in American History, I expect to see a lot more of this in the coming days and weeks.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - firmbizzle - 11-09-2016 01:45 PM

Bye.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - JMUDunk - 11-09-2016 01:50 PM

(11-09-2016 01:41 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  How is that any different than many in this forum who refuse to say Obama is their president?

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

color me *shocked*.

"Landslide fitfail" attempts to derail yet another thread.

Care to comment on the kids walking out of "school" in the land of fruits and nuts?

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - UofMstateU - 11-09-2016 01:51 PM

They, like other libturds, don t realize that this will make things worse for them. The people have spoken. Liberal policies of the last 8 years have been repudiated. Obama himself has gotten smacked in 3 out of the 5 federal elections he's been involved with as president. The people who have spoken wont take kindly to the spoiled brats who are mad they arent getting their way.

When Obama won 8 years ago, he was given the unprecedented ability to govern under his mandate. While he screwed up that opportunity, he was granted the opportunity.

Trump will be given the opportunity as well. Because if the angry voters who just spoke their minds detect that their will is being thwarted, it will be even worse in 2 years.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - Flying Bearcat - 11-09-2016 01:52 PM

Would not shock me if those high schoolers are applying for Canadian citizenship as we speak.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - VA49er - 11-09-2016 01:53 PM

(11-09-2016 01:52 PM)Flying Bearcat Wrote:  Would not shock me if those high schoolers are applying for Canadian citizenship as we speak.

Based on the media, I think they are now considered "uneducated" so doubt they can fill out the necessary forms.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - chiefsfan - 11-09-2016 01:54 PM

(11-09-2016 01:52 PM)Flying Bearcat Wrote:  Would not shock me if those high schoolers are applying for Canadian citizenship as we speak.

They should concentrate on New Zealand. Far easier immigration process during my research last night.

Canada has made it very hard for anyone to immigrate unless they have a unique "skill" or they have family in the country.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - DefCONNOne - 11-09-2016 01:56 PM

The same thing Obama did.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - b0ndsj0ns - 11-09-2016 01:58 PM

(11-09-2016 01:43 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

Correct. This was one of the most divisive elections in American History, I expect to see a lot more of this in the coming days and weeks.

I hope to as well. I was seriously concerned he was gonna go up there last night and do the typical Trump thing but instead that was the first time he actually came off truly "presidential." If he sticks with that this will all be just fine. If he goes out and tries to get his pound of flesh from everyone that opposed him this is gonna get really ugly. He's gonna go into office with an approval rating in the 40's, so by no means is he loved by the vast majority of the country.

RE: Teachers And Students Walk Out Of Berkeley High School In California, - 49RFootballNow - 11-09-2016 01:59 PM

(11-09-2016 01:54 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  Canada has made it very hard for anyone to immigrate unless they have a unique "skill" or they have family in the country.

Canada has a somewhat tougher immigration policy than the US?

SHOCKING I SAY! SHOCKING!

Don't they realize too that their ancestors raped and killed the natives of this continent?

WHERE IS THEIR SHAME? WHY DO THEY NOT FLING OPEN THE DOORS?