CSNbbs
If UC is complacent with this garbage... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: If UC is complacent with this garbage... (/thread-797171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

If UC is complacent with this garbage... - jarr - 11-05-2016 05:42 PM

Then why the hell should anybody spend time and money down there on Saturdays. I don't want to hear anybody call people fair weather fans for not coming out. The AD and administrative have made their own bed by continuing to shoot themselves in the foot.

Most observant fans have know from the get that TT was not going to work out, and every year it has became more blatantly obvious.

Seeing UC keeping lame duck TT around just to save a couple bucks is some minor league bull sh#t. If we are going to settle for this mediocracy, then it is time to give up on football and throw all our eggs into Basketball.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - pat5775 - 11-06-2016 06:04 AM

I agree 100%!

I've been saying for weeks fans need to stop attending games, and it's honestly been frustrating seeing so many naive fans continue to support this crap (and yes, by going to these games and shelling out your money you are supporting TT).

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - back2vinyl - 11-06-2016 06:58 AM

At this point, we should just tell Tuberville that his services are no longer required, and let one of the assistants finish out the season.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/11/05/cincinnati-coach-tommy-tuberville-tells-heckling-fan-go-hell/93371872/

I'm guessing the fan in question has a job, and that he - unlike Mr. Tuberville - actually has to earn his paycheck.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - rath v2.0 - 11-06-2016 07:03 AM

(11-05-2016 05:42 PM)jarr Wrote:  Then why the hell should anybody spend time and money down there on Saturdays. I don't want to hear anybody call people fair weather fans for not coming out. The AD and administrative have made their own bed by continuing to shoot themselves in the foot.

Most observant fans have know from the get that TT was not going to work out, and every year it has became more blatantly obvious.

Seeing UC keeping lame duck TT around just to save a couple bucks is some minor league bull sh#t. If we are going to settle for this mediocracy, then it is time to give up on football and throw all our eggs into Basketball.

UC's action in response to this dreck will tell us all if this is just viewed as a concessions sales business going forward.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - OKIcat - 11-06-2016 07:35 AM

Up until yesterday, I was content (but not happy) to let him finish out the season to reduce the buyout. It's now at the point where Bohn should immediately relieve him of duties, appoint an interim head coach and then terminate him effective December 7th to cut our losses.

What we witnessed yesterday compounded the embarrassment to our football program and our University.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - subflea - 11-06-2016 08:54 AM

(11-06-2016 07:35 AM)OKIcat Wrote:  Up until yesterday, I was content (but not happy) to let him finish out the season to reduce the buyout. It's now at the point where Bohn should immediately relieve him of duties, appoint an interim head coach and then terminate him effective December 7th to cut our losses.

What we witnessed yesterday compounded the embarrassment to our football program and our University.
Good luck getting that to fly. If we were to do that then he would sue for that million bucks and most likely win.

I want him gone, but there is zero chance any official action is taken until next month.

Sent from my SM-N920P using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - pat5775 - 11-06-2016 09:28 AM

Anyone tried throwing trash on his lawn? Maybe someone can Carson Palmer him out of Cincy

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - dj3600 - 11-06-2016 10:58 AM

Its one thing to watch a bad team that gives its all but watching this team quit every game is a joke

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - doss2 - 11-06-2016 11:18 AM

(11-06-2016 09:28 AM)pat5775 Wrote:  Anyone tried throwing trash on his lawn? Maybe someone can Carson Palmer him out of Cincy

He has in a condo in KY so the HOA at 9999 xxxxx xxxx Covington KY 41011 would do the cleanup so that is a bad idea.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - pat5775 - 11-06-2016 12:38 PM

(11-06-2016 11:18 AM)doss2 Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 09:28 AM)pat5775 Wrote:  Anyone tried throwing trash on his lawn? Maybe someone can Carson Palmer him out of Cincy

He has in a condo in KY so the HOA at 9999 xxxxx xxxx Covington KY 41011 would do the cleanup so that is a bad idea.

... So garbage on his door, front porch and/or deck (if it's on the ground level)?

NOTE: I am merely being facetious. I would never condone anyone, ever spreading trash or the like in TT's property... I would never... Ever... Condone that...

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - uchoops - 11-06-2016 12:41 PM

Yea that's the way to go....not...just because tubbs shows his true colors we as fans should still show some class....

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - pat5775 - 11-06-2016 12:42 PM

(11-06-2016 12:38 PM)pat5775 Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 11:18 AM)doss2 Wrote:  

... So garbage on his door, front porch and/or deck (if it's on the ground level)?

NOTE: I am merely being facetious. I would never condone anyone, ever spreading trash or the like in TT's property... I would never... Ever... Condone that...

(11-06-2016 12:41 PM)uchoops Wrote:  

Yea that's the way to go....not...just because tubbs shows his true colors we as fans should still show some class....

See above

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - stxrunner - 11-06-2016 01:30 PM

I guarantee UC isn't complacent with this, but what do you want them to do?

You want them to waste an additional million on this idiot just to prove a point? We wouldn't be hiring another coach right away anyway. Naw, I'd rather they wait til the 12/7 date and save some money for the next coach while ensuring Tubs doesn't receive an extra dime from this school. He's already been paid enough for the trash we've seen the last couple years.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - rath v2.0 - 11-06-2016 01:34 PM

What they should do is sit him down and show him that video of him telling the fan to go to hell and to get a job and ask him if he wants to deal with this for the remainder of the season. Because it's going to get worse. If his answer is no give him the choice to sign off on stepping aside and play a little golf between now and December 7 when the contract is terminated officially.

If his answer is yes, by all means coach put the headset on and you get to do the last home game. Which should be an absolute **** show. He better wear a helmet too. People threw oranges on the field at senior day in 2008. This year it might be rotten heads of cabbage.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - dsquare - 11-06-2016 01:56 PM

He's only got one home game left and given it's a friday night not likely a big crowd. Probably won't be a lot of hecklers left. Maybe as many Memphis fans.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - rath v2.0 - 11-06-2016 02:02 PM

On a Friday night, my guess is that the percentage of hecklers in attendance will be as high as it's ever been.

He's going to get it with both damn barrels by a big chunk of that crowd. If I had not sworn off doing anything that can be construed as support in person or financially, I'd be there with a freaking bull horn.

If UC is complacent with this garbage... - BearcatnKY - 11-06-2016 03:05 PM

[Image: CwmpSO3XAAAj441?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - rath v2.0 - 11-06-2016 03:15 PM

Bohned it.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - geef - 11-06-2016 03:15 PM

(11-06-2016 03:05 PM)BearcatnKY Wrote:  [Image: CwmpSO3XAAAj441?format=jpg&name=large]

Unbelievable. Blaming the "situation" to excuse the behavior.

RE: If UC is complacent with this garbage... - Billy_Bearcat - 11-06-2016 03:17 PM

I'm confused. How did he get in this "no win situation"? Or is Bohn implying Tubs is always up for no wins?