CSNbbs
I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight (/thread-795326.html)

Pages: 1 2

I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - tigertom - 10-20-2016 09:23 PM

It's being rerun on C-Span. Featuring some of the most burning conversation you ever heard between the two candidates.... AGAIN.

You should catch it if you can still tonight or maybe again tomorrow. That's on C-Span.

ENJOY ! ! 04-cheers

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - BeliefBlazer - 10-20-2016 09:25 PM

Both a bit too harsh at times for the setting.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Dasville - 10-20-2016 09:33 PM

(10-20-2016 09:25 PM)BeliefBlazer Wrote:  Both a bit too harsh at times for the setting.

Both read their speeches. They broke the record for money raised. The setting was Catholics and establishment media.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - JDTulane - 10-20-2016 10:05 PM

Hillary was okay. Trump had 2 great zingers with melaniamichelle and pardon me and then immediately bombed.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Dasville - 10-20-2016 10:12 PM

(10-20-2016 10:05 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  Hillary was okay. Trump had 2 great zingers with melaniamichelle and pardon me and then immediately bombed.

Would you agree that Trump read his speech and was a little awkward doing it? He delivered some lines well but he was obviously reading it don't you think?

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - JDTulane - 10-20-2016 10:24 PM

(10-20-2016 10:12 PM)Dasville Wrote:  
(10-20-2016 10:05 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  Hillary was okay. Trump had 2 great zingers with melaniamichelle and pardon me and then immediately bombed.

Would you agree that Trump read his speech and was a little awkward doing it? He delivered some lines well but he was obviously reading it don't you think?

I think that applies to both of them. His 2nd half was awful

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - CardFan1 - 10-21-2016 05:35 AM

(10-20-2016 10:24 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  

Sure !!!! Made You squirm to hear the truth ? She is a Phony trying to put on a Happy Face while the Flames are burning inside Her.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Paul M - 10-21-2016 07:33 AM

Trumps batteries are getting low. Needs to meet up with his connection.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - CardFan1 - 10-21-2016 07:59 AM

He was brilliant in His delivery, written like one of those Hollywood movies where the big corporations get exposed for being hypocrites and Corrupted. He brought out the fact They Loved Him when He was a Democrat and would always seek Him out for Money when They needed some, but as soon as he announced He was running for POTUS as a Republican They led one of the largest smear campaigns in modern political History because Hillary was their Chosen one. The MSM and the DNC are Big Corrupt Corporations and Their elitist cheerleaders are just as bad. He earlier dismantled the RNC elitists in the primary and the MSM gave Him all the love in the world but He Horrified Them when He started hammering on Their Beloved Liberal Democrat Candidate. The Irony of Her at a Catholic function was Hillarious after the Wikileaks came out on Her campaigns feelings about Them. No he did what he set out to do. Change the system and try to take it back from the Elites and return government back to the people. Give Them a voice, that deservedly is Not PC for the American public to make a choice in the direction They choose to go in November.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Paul M - 10-21-2016 08:06 AM

If Maria would do her shows in that red dress, I'd tune in.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - fsquid - 10-21-2016 08:06 AM

I'd just like to thank whomever it was that provided the cleavage behind the speakers during the night.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Paul M - 10-21-2016 08:11 AM

Maria Bartiromo.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - CardFan1 - 10-21-2016 08:12 AM

(10-21-2016 08:06 AM)fsquid Wrote:  I'd just like to thank whomever it was that provided the cleavage behind the speakers during the night.

04-cheers Exceptional !

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - Dasville - 10-21-2016 08:15 AM

The reason I was pointing out that they were reading their speeches is because those speeches were written by each of their campaigns. If Hillary never made an anti-Catholic stand, if Podesta never planned to manipulate the governance of the Catholic Church and if the Clinton campaign didn't call Catholics members of a bastard religion then Mr Trump would never have said what the media got so upset about.
He was right to say Hillary was a hypocrite and he was just in calling her out at this dinner.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - DaSaintFan - 10-21-2016 08:21 AM

I only heard the opening from Trump, but I thought the line about crowd size was hilarious...

I'll _try_ to catch the rest later today/tonight

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - tigertom - 10-21-2016 08:24 AM

(10-21-2016 07:59 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  He was brilliant in His delivery, written like one of those Hollywood movies where the big corporations get exposed for being hypocrites and Corrupted. He brought out the fact They Loved Him when He was a Democrat and would always seek Him out for Money when They needed some, but as soon as he announced He was running for POTUS as a Republican They led one of the largest smear campaigns in modern political History because Hillary was their Chosen one. The MSM and the DNC are Big Corrupt Corporations and Their elitist cheerleaders are just as bad. He earlier dismantled the RNC elitists in the primary and the MSM gave Him all the love in the world but He Horrified Them when He started hammering on Their Beloved Liberal Democrat Candidate. The Irony of Her at a Catholic function was Hillarious after the Wikileaks came out on Her campaigns feelings about Them. No he did what he set out to do. Change the system and try to take it back from the Elites and return government back to the people. Give Them a voice, that deservedly is Not PC for the American public to make a choice in the direction They choose to go in November.

YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK AGAIN...... Epic Applause

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - tigertom - 10-21-2016 08:26 AM

(10-21-2016 08:11 AM)Paul M Wrote:  Maria Bartiromo.

AND SHE'S VERY SMART. TURN ON FOXBUSINESSCHANNEL IN THE AM AND SEE.

A FAST AND RISING CHANNEL WITH LOTS OF TALENT...INCLUDING MARIA ! !

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - UofMstateU - 10-21-2016 09:06 AM

(10-21-2016 08:21 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

I only heard the opening from Trump, but I thought the line about crowd size was hilarious...

I'll _try_ to catch the rest later today/tonight

Another good Trump line was saying, before dinner, he had met with Hillary's campaign and the people working hard to get her elected. Then he pointed to the cameras and said CNN, NBC, ABC, and the New York Times.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - JDTulane - 10-21-2016 11:13 AM

(10-21-2016 05:35 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  
(10-20-2016 10:24 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  

Sure !!!! Made You squirm to hear the truth ? She is a Phony trying to put on a Happy Face while the Flames are burning inside Her.

I don't think you know the purpose of the Al Smith speeches.

RE: I'm sure you all enjoyed the Al Smith Dinner & Speeches tonight - JDTulane - 10-21-2016 11:14 AM

(10-21-2016 07:59 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  He was brilliant in His delivery, written like one of those Hollywood movies where the big corporations get exposed for being hypocrites and Corrupted. He brought out the fact They Loved Him when He was a Democrat and would always seek Him out for Money when They needed some, but as soon as he announced He was running for POTUS as a Republican They led one of the largest smear campaigns in modern political History because Hillary was their Chosen one. The MSM and the DNC are Big Corrupt Corporations and Their elitist cheerleaders are just as bad. He earlier dismantled the RNC elitists in the primary and the MSM gave Him all the love in the world but He Horrified Them when He started hammering on Their Beloved Liberal Democrat Candidate. The Irony of Her at a Catholic function was Hillarious after the Wikileaks came out on Her campaigns feelings about Them. No he did what he set out to do. Change the system and try to take it back from the Elites and return government back to the people. Give Them a voice, that deservedly is Not PC for the American public to make a choice in the direction They choose to go in November.

Whats with the weird capitalizing?