CSNbbs
Great game Cards! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Great game Cards! (/thread-792644.html)

Great game Cards! - THUNDERStruck73 - 09-28-2016 07:43 PM

All of your fans were awesome... I gave two of them beers and introduced them to Red Dawson...the real one... This game needs to continue IMHO.

I only wish our starting qb could have played... We wouldn't have upset you, but I think it would have been more competitive...

I felt our defense played out of their mind until they got gassed by our lack of offense...I was proud of them...and yes I know our last 21 pts came in garbage time, but first qtr was 7-0... Yep.. I'm proud of that considering what you all did to everyone else...

Anyway...go win the ACC Cards! Cheers.

Great game Cards! - Lenvillecards - 09-28-2016 08:02 PM

It was a shame that your QB was out. Other than that it was a good preparation game for the Cards for Clemson. The Herd defense was the best we've seen in the first half & ran a similar scheme to what I expect Clemson will try to do. It was good to face stiff competition. Marshall has a solid team.

RE: Great game Cards! - Maize - 09-28-2016 08:56 PM

(09-28-2016 07:43 PM)THUNDERGround Wrote:  All of your fans were awesome... I gave two of them beers and introduced them to Red Dawson...the real one... This game needs to continue IMHO.

I only wish our starting qb could have played... We wouldn't have upset you, but I think it would have been more competitive...

I felt our defense played out of their mind until they got gassed by our lack of offense...I was proud of them...and yes I know our last 21 pts came in garbage time, but first ate was 7-0... Yep.. I'm proud of that considering what you all did to everyone else...

+3...the best of luck to you guys the rest of the year....04-cheers

RE: Great game Cards! - MHSCard - 09-28-2016 09:14 PM

Good Luck sorry that had to be that young qbs first game.

RE: Great game Cards! - Dasville - 09-28-2016 09:30 PM

(09-28-2016 07:43 PM)THUNDERGround Wrote:  All of your fans were awesome... I gave two of them beers and introduced them to Red Dawson...the real one... This game needs to continue IMHO.

I felt our defense played out of their mind until they got gassed by our lack of offense...I was proud of them...and yes I know our last 21 pts came in garbage time, but first ate was 7-0... Yep.. I'm proud of that considering what you all did to everyone else...

Extremely classy post!04-cheers
Great luck the rest of the season except against WKU. Sorry, I cheer for them as well!04-cheers

RE: Great game Cards! - THUNDERStruck73 - 10-01-2016 11:30 AM

(09-28-2016 09:30 PM)Dasville Wrote:  

Great luck the rest of the season except against WKU. Sorry, I cheer for them as well!04-cheers

Well, nobody's perfect.... 04-cheers

RE: Great game Cards! - Ole Blue - 10-01-2016 11:21 PM

(09-28-2016 09:30 PM)Dasville Wrote:  

I disown you! 03-puke

03-lmfao 04-cheers