CSNbbs
Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US (/thread-791819.html)

Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Machiavelli - 09-21-2016 07:52 PM

Just to get along with his campaign. Not a sincere belief!!!!!!

And people will still vote for this guy??????

How can you believe anything that comes out his mouth?

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - ericsrevenge76 - 09-21-2016 07:55 PM

He needs to be more honest and transparent like Hillary

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Machiavelli - 09-21-2016 07:57 PM

The original post is about Trump. Try to stay on subject please.

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - EverRespect - 09-21-2016 08:08 PM

He is the master of the narrative.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Machiavelli - 09-21-2016 08:11 PM

He tells the best lies......
Believe me.....

He tells so many great lies
You'll get sick of hearing them.

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - ericsrevenge76 - 09-21-2016 08:14 PM

(09-21-2016 07:57 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The original post is about Trump. Try to stay on subject please.

They are in the middle of a POTUS campaign, you don't get to tell people to ignore His opponent, particularly when you are ranting about being a liar.

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Pyrizzo - 09-21-2016 08:15 PM

(09-21-2016 07:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Just to get along with his campaign. Not a sincere belief!!!!!!

And people will still vote for this guy??????

How can you believe anything that comes out his mouth?

Just about as easily as you believe everything that comes out Hilldawgs mouth?

Note: I don't believe anything either of them say, just pointing out irony.

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Machiavelli - 09-21-2016 08:21 PM

He lies upon lies. One day he says something the next day he says something different.

I think he could shoot a guy on Main Street and you guys would still vote for him......

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - EverRespect - 09-21-2016 08:23 PM

(09-21-2016 08:21 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  He lies upon lies. One day he says something the next day he says something different.

I think he could shoot a guy on Main Street and you guys would still vote for him......
That would be a brilliant move. No better way to prove my loyalty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

RE: Trump just told ABC news he said Obama was born in the US - Pyrizzo - 09-21-2016 08:24 PM

(09-21-2016 08:21 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  He lies upon lies. One day he says something the next day he says something different.

Well Hillary already has blood on her hands and the left is still voting for her. Maybe what you say is not so far fetched.