CSNbbs
BeIn facebook live stream - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: BeIn facebook live stream (/thread-791272.html)

Pages: 1 2

BeIn facebook live stream - 99beers - 09-17-2016 05:56 PM

live stream

https://www.facebook.com/beINCOLLEGE/?fref=ts

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - TroyFootball05 - 09-17-2016 06:34 PM

(09-17-2016 05:56 PM)99beers Wrote:  live stream

https://www.facebook.com/beINCOLLEGE/?fref=ts

Feed just "ended". Happen to anyone else?

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - 99beers - 09-17-2016 06:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/beINSPORTSUSA/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - 99beers - 09-17-2016 06:42 PM

reload page, it will come on

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - Reggie Favre - 09-17-2016 06:47 PM

this network should be burned to the ground

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - anonymouseagle - 09-17-2016 06:48 PM

http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-sports/american-football/southern-mississippi-golden-eagles-vs-troy-trojans-live-stream-17-september-2016

If Facebook isn't working, use this and if you have ad block, enable it.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - 99beers - 09-17-2016 07:38 PM

BeIn sports sux. Thanks cusa. Cant watch on tv without a special 150/mo package. Cant stream to ipad or iphone and only on home computer. And its the last free stream on a crappy facebook stream. Cant stream direct from bein either unless you have top tier package. Fck bein

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - GCEagle - 09-17-2016 10:07 PM

I haven't seen any issues. They've done a good job

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - Nugget's Ghost - 09-17-2016 10:26 PM

..sky sports is my bootleg site....they have all the college games.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - HarborPointe - 09-17-2016 11:21 PM

Gripe about availability all you want, but their game production is every bit as good as Fox Sports and possibly even better than CBS Sports Network. And unlike ESPN, the focus is on the game without a ton of superfluous b.s.

And at least you CAN get it on satellite, unlike CSS, which was exclusive to the 6 million or so Comcast cable customers scattered about 13 states from West Virginia to Florida to Texas.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - Aquila chrysaetos - 09-18-2016 07:19 AM

(09-17-2016 11:21 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  Gripe about availability all you want, but their game production is every bit as good as Fox Sports and possibly even better than CBS Sports Network. And unlike ESPN, the focus is on the game without a ton of superfluous b.s.

Really? I must live in a different universe...could not discern the down count or yardage half the time, their cameras seemed stationary-saw much more of Troy sideline and corch Brown than necessary, announcer dialogue (including token blond sideline drama) was horrific: the referee audio was typically dysfunctional and half the time I had to rely on only hand signals vs information from the commentary. Granted, the referee audio has never functioned well at the Rock (TTT). I would never 'pay' for a package of this 'production'.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - 99beers - 09-18-2016 08:38 AM

(09-18-2016 07:19 AM)Aquila chrysaetos Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 11:21 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  Gripe about availability all you want, but their game production is every bit as good as Fox Sports and possibly even better than CBS Sports Network. And unlike ESPN, the focus is on the game without a ton of superfluous b.s.

Really? I must live in a different universe...could not discern the down count or yardage half the time, their cameras seemed stationary-saw much more of Troy sideline and corch Brown than necessary, announcer dialogue (including token blond sideline drama) was horrific: the referee audio was typically dysfunctional and half the time I had to rely on only hand signals vs information from the commentary. Granted, the referee audio has never functioned well at the Rock (TTT). I would never 'pay' for a package of this 'production'.

This is the truth.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - maxim - 09-18-2016 10:51 AM

I was at the game so I didn't see it except for streaming a few minutes on the DirecTV app on my phone. It looked fine from what I saw.

I've watched some European soccer games (don't judge!) on BeIN a few times and they did a good job.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - tg300 - 09-18-2016 10:54 AM

(09-18-2016 10:51 AM)maxim Wrote:  I've watched some European soccer games (don't judge!) on BeIN a few times and they did a good job.

Please tell me someone was holding a gun to your head.

It's the only way you can save face.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - maxim - 09-18-2016 11:08 AM

Some times you just HAVE to watch a game. Any game.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - HarborPointe - 09-18-2016 11:37 AM

You're entitled.

The scorebug with down & distance was on the bottom of the screen the whole time clear as day--which is something else I appreciated: the screen wasn't all cluttered up with a news zipper and graphics in every corner just for the sake of them.

I honestly didn't notice until you mentioned stationary cameras, but yeah, I don't think they had that overhead camera on the cables. I didn't miss it. They had had good views of everything that needed to be seen, including a perfect shot of the long completion that was unfortunately reversed.

Granted, I was watching the actual TV broadcast and not an internet stream, so that could've made a difference in our experiences.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - GCEagle - 09-18-2016 11:48 AM

Stream was fine on my end. There was a lack of cameras but that's the only issue I saw. Graphics were crisp, commentary was decent. Picture quality was very good, and I don't have the best internet connection. The only problem with beIN is that no one knows it exists except people who have teams playing on it. Channel surfers won't find it.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - Nugget's Ghost - 09-18-2016 11:57 AM

...and the graphic for the line of scrimmage (blue) and the first down (in yellow) were from the previous play half the time too....it screwed the commentators up a few times....On the fake punt they didn't even have the line to make on the screen...and even during the replays they left it out...I had no idea where the First down marker was on that play.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - Aquila chrysaetos - 09-18-2016 12:06 PM

not a big deal in the big scheme of things...I think I was more frustrated with USM play & penalties which seemed like occurred w/each possession of each team. Funny how we all have differing standards...I was watching on Comcast.

RE: BeIn facebook live stream - Nugget's Ghost - 09-18-2016 12:10 PM

...sideline blonde was super hot....and super dumb.