CSNbbs
The NFL teams that cut or did not re-sign/sign Austin Davis... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: The NFL teams that cut or did not re-sign/sign Austin Davis... (/thread-790768.html)

The NFL teams that cut or did not re-sign/sign Austin Davis... - eaglebeaver - 09-13-2016 05:12 PM

sure looked great the first week in the NFL......(sarcasm alert)

Them NFL talent gurus are the BOMB:

1) Picked Robo QB and McGwire befo' Brett Favor...
2) Thought Richard was TOO slow? small? smart?
3) Have 4-5-6 QB's starting who prolly wouldn't start for PCS (OK, I might be a little outta line on that one)
4) Didn't think Collins was a first rounder, but thought Cryin' Leaf WAS!

Just sayin'...04-rock

RE: The NFL teams that cut or did not re-sign/sign Austin Davis... - usmbacker - 09-13-2016 07:49 PM

Thank goodness Austin isn't on the Rams anymore. They are truly pathetic.

RE: The NFL teams that cut or did not re-sign/sign Austin Davis... - Double Eagle - 09-14-2016 09:36 AM

(09-13-2016 05:12 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  sure looked great the first week in the NFL......(sarcasm alert)

Them NFL talent gurus are the BOMB:

1) Picked Robo QB and McGwire befo' Brett Favor...
2) Thought Richard was TOO slow? small? smart?
3) Have 4-5-6 QB's starting who prolly wouldn't start for PCS (OK, I might be a little outta line on that one)
4) Didn't think Collins was a first rounder, but thought Cryin' Leaf WAS!

Just sayin'...04-rock

Robo QB recently arrested again? Probably right about PCS. They have a great QB, and a running back the Eagles have offered..( No not the rock band, the football team..) Cats are undefeated and haven't lost a game either...Question..How does one get to be declared a " talent guru"? Must be easy..

RE: The NFL teams that cut or did not re-sign/sign Austin Davis... - nastybunch - 09-14-2016 10:03 AM

I guess it was like Fairley when he declared himself a "pastor".