CSNbbs
Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference (/thread-790258.html)

Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference - Wilkie01 - 09-10-2016 09:13 AM

RE: Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference - WNCOrange - 09-10-2016 06:50 PM

Love this guy. Yes we got crushed by a top 10-15 team but there were so many positives in this game that we had not seen in years that it is going to be hard to down on this staff and this team.

Yes we will also lose to FSU, Clemson and ND this year. Maybe even badly but we should be able to compete for the first time with the rest of the conference. Which is the first step to being able to compete against the top 10 type teams.

RE: Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference - texasorange - 09-10-2016 08:45 PM

I really like his calm demeanor. It is going to take time to implement his system. I'll give him that. He is one cool customer.

RE: Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference - IHAVETRIED - 09-11-2016 09:34 AM

(09-10-2016 08:45 PM)texasorange Wrote:  I really like his calm demeanor. It is going to take time to implement his system. I'll give him that. He is one cool customer.

Our entire 15-person game-watch crew was constantly commenting about how calm he appears. I think you guys got a very good coach!

RE: Syracuse football coach Babers Louisville postgame press conference - tj_2009 - 09-13-2016 11:47 AM

I think he is a good coach. There was a talent disparity which explained a lot of the defensive problems. I like the hurry up offense, it really adds a bit of excitement to the game. The record may not be good his first year but playing one of the toughest schedules in the country can't help (Louisville, Notre Dame, Clemson and Florida State). I think it will take a while to get better talent to compete but I think Coach Babers is on the right track.