CSNbbs
Does anyone else think...? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Does anyone else think...? (/thread-789603.html)

Does anyone else think...? - 1proudpapa - 09-04-2016 11:01 AM

I have NO inside info, and understand this may be wishful thinking; but, I can't help but think of this "we're out" thing as a possible ploy to get the local media off them prior to the big presentation. The Big 12 is under the same NDA as the other schools involved and other schools have confirmed they are out. Why do we hand over just the NDA? Doesn't add up to me. I understand the live by the NDA part of this, but still...or maybe we are working on something else. I mean Louisville got dumped by the Big 12 and wound up in the ACC.

RE: Does anyone else think...? - tigergg - 09-04-2016 11:05 AM

(09-04-2016 11:01 AM)1proudpapa Wrote:  I have NO inside info, and understand this may be wishful thinking; but, I can't help but think of this "we're out" thing as a possible ploy to get the local media off them prior to the big presentation. The Big 12 is under the same NDA as the other schools involved and other schools have confirmed they are out. Why do we hand over just the NDA? Doesn't add up to me. I understand the live by the NDA part of this, but still...or maybe we are working on something else. I mean Louisville got dumped by the Big 12 and wound up in the ACC.

Nothing would surprise me in this whole B12 fiasco!!

RE: Does anyone else think...? - memtiger1987 - 09-04-2016 11:14 AM

(09-04-2016 11:01 AM)1proudpapa Wrote:  I have NO inside info, and understand this may be wishful thinking; but, I can't help but think of this "we're out" thing as a possible ploy to get the local media off them prior to the big presentation. The Big 12 is under the same NDA as the other schools involved and other schools have confirmed they are out. Why do we hand over just the NDA? Doesn't add up to me. I understand the live by the NDA part of this, but still...or maybe we are working on something else. I mean Louisville got dumped by the Big 12 and wound up in the ACC.

Not a chance.

RE: Does anyone else think...? - Bathtub Gin - 09-04-2016 11:15 AM

History has shown us that this admin will do everything they can to keep literately everything under wraps

RE: Does anyone else think...? - 1proudpapa - 09-04-2016 11:17 AM

(09-04-2016 11:15 AM)Bathtub Gin Wrote:  History has shown us that this admin will do everything they can to keep literately everything under wraps

That's exactly what I was thinking.

RE: Does anyone else think...? - Halfcourt - 09-04-2016 12:26 PM

This admin has shown to operate at another level and handle situations with stealth and professionalism (resignation of Fuente, hiring of Norvell, Pastners contract, Tubbys hiring, board of regents, on and on, etc.).

That is why not hearing from them is so strange. If we truly had no chance, I would assume we would have heard from them.

Not hearing from them leads me to believe, they are either emotionally exhausted and cannot bring themselves to make a statement or they aren't ready to give up yet, even if we didn't get a presentation this week.

RE: Does anyone else think...? - roachman48 - 09-04-2016 12:41 PM

Please forgive my ignorance.
What is meant by NDA?

Does anyone else think...? - SigEpMike - 09-04-2016 12:50 PM

(09-04-2016 12:41 PM)roachman48 Wrote:  Please forgive my ignorance.
What is meant by NDA?

Non-Disclosure Agreement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Does anyone else think...? - BIGGESTTIGERJLB - 09-04-2016 01:31 PM

So you're saying there's still a chance ?