CSNbbs
Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation (/thread-786930.html)

Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - Hood-rich - 08-10-2016 10:02 PM

http://trib.al/A4pS3J9

Quote:The FBI went to Justice Department earlier this year asking for it to open a case into the foundation, but the public integrity unit declined,” CNN breaking news writer Daniella Diaz reported Wednesday.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - HeartOfDixie - 08-10-2016 10:05 PM

Of course they did.

Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - UTSAMarineVet09 - 08-10-2016 10:06 PM

Team over country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - CardFan1 - 08-11-2016 05:39 AM

Was there ever any doubt about it ? This DOJ is every bit as corrupt. Why do You think Obama appointed these folks to start with. Any Obama/Clinton SCOTUS appointments would likely be just as bad to benefit the TEAM OVER COUNTRY. Track records speak for Themselves.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - Fo Shizzle - 08-11-2016 05:47 AM

(08-10-2016 10:06 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  Team over country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as it ever was.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - ODU BLUE - 08-11-2016 05:59 AM

Even democrats like lazy tom should fear what's going on in Washington. I'm shocked Bernie Sanders endorsed this kind of corruption.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - rath v2.0 - 08-11-2016 06:30 AM

It's sickening.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - VA49er - 08-11-2016 07:58 AM

(08-10-2016 10:02 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  http://trib.al/A4pS3J9

Quote:The FBI went to Justice Department earlier this year asking for it to open a case into the foundation, but the public integrity unit declined,” CNN breaking news writer Daniella Diaz reported Wednesday.

lol, did anyone expect otherwise? THIS is ANOTHER reason Trump is doing so well. People are sick and tired of this crap.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - Hood-rich - 08-11-2016 08:16 AM

(08-11-2016 07:58 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

lol, did anyone expect otherwise? THIS is ANOTHER reason Trump is doing so well. People are sick and tired of this crap.

I understand why people dislike Trump but if she is elected it is going to be a very sad day for our nation.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine - 08-12-2016 12:04 AM

(08-11-2016 08:16 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 07:58 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

I understand why people dislike Trump but if she is elected it is going to be a very sad day for our nation.

On par with Valley Forge and Pearl Harbor. Except that I don't believe we have the fortitude as a nation to punch back.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - BlazerFan11 - 08-12-2016 12:12 AM

(08-11-2016 05:59 AM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  Even democrats like lazy tom should fear what's going on in Washington. I'm shocked Bernie Sanders endorsed this kind of corruption.

He needed Hillary to block a federal bank fraud investigation into his fraudster wife's dealings.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - EagleX - 08-12-2016 12:38 AM

it's the precedent that's being set that is truly terrifying. systemic tolerance for corruption is a rachet; it only gets looser.

what we got away with yesterday is always the basis for what we try to get away with tomorrow, and the current regime -- including both obama and clinton -- have twisted the dial nearly off the machine.

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - CardFan1 - 08-12-2016 04:56 AM

(08-12-2016 12:38 AM)EagleX Wrote:  it's the precedent that's being set that is truly terrifying. systemic tolerance for corruption is a rachet; it only gets looser.

what we got away with yesterday is always the basis for what we try to get away with tomorrow, and the current regime -- including both obama and clinton -- have twisted the dial nearly off the machine.

It's a replay from all of Bill Clinton's corrupt dealings and shady events. There was no consequences back then and probably none now. Only Real voters can get out and decide this election come November to keep Her Majesty from winning as the Dead and other DNC assault machines will be out in full battlegear .

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - maximus - 08-12-2016 06:38 AM

(08-12-2016 12:38 AM)EagleX Wrote:  it's the precedent that's being set that is truly terrifying. systemic tolerance for corruption is a rachet; it only gets looser.

Why the 2nd ammendment is so important

At some point there is only one method of protection against the elites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - EagleX - 08-12-2016 08:30 AM

(08-12-2016 06:38 AM)maximus Wrote:  

Why the 2nd ammendment is so important

At some point there is only one method of protection against the elites

um, wait. you want to shoot corrupt politicians?

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - Dasville - 08-12-2016 09:26 AM

This is a GEM of a story. I don't know why the national media doesn't take a closer look at this?

RE: Obama DOJ blocks Clinton Foundation Investigation - VA49er - 08-12-2016 09:48 AM

(08-12-2016 09:26 AM)Dasville Wrote:  This is a GEM of a story. I don't know why the national media doesn't take a closer look at this?

Sarcasm noted.

The media isn't going to touch anything that could hurt it's candidate.