CSNbbs
Will Trump debate? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Will Trump debate? (/thread-786823.html)

Pages: 1 2

Will Trump debate? - firmbizzle - 08-10-2016 05:33 AM

I don't think he does. He has better things to do than spend 4.5 hours with HRC.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/will-trump-debate/495164/

RE: Will Trump debate? - QuestionSocratic - 08-10-2016 07:29 AM

Trump is fuk'n with Hillary's, and your, mind. And he is doing so very successfully.

RE: Will Trump debate? - UofMstateU - 08-10-2016 08:13 AM

Thats kind of shoddy journalism. He's agreed in principle to the debate just like Hillary, and did so hours after Hillary did. He just wants it so that americans will actually watch the debate.

Also did the article mention Hillary backing out of a committed California debate?

RE: Will Trump debate? - solohawks - 08-10-2016 08:18 AM

Minor details not relevant

RE: Will Trump debate? - fsquid - 08-10-2016 08:22 AM

He will

RE: Will Trump debate? - ECUGrad07 - 08-10-2016 08:33 AM

Trump will mop the floor with Hillary. She is unable to improvise, and that is one of Trump's strong points.

Hillary has no personality, and that is one of Trump's major strong points.

Perfect example - last election, Paul Ryan DESTROYED Joe Biden at their debate, but Joe was declared by media outlets as the winner because he has way more personality and was more entertaining.

RE: Will Trump debate? - EverRespect - 08-10-2016 08:52 AM

I'm thinking if Trump keeps yelling, interrupting, and advancing her conspiracies (like he did throughout the GOP debates), he is going cause a short-circuit on national TV, which will result in a win regardless of the substance of the debate itself.

RE: Will Trump debate? - UofMstateU - 08-10-2016 08:55 AM

Is the orderly with the diazepan pen going to be allowed to stand next to her?

RE: Will Trump debate? - firmbizzle - 08-10-2016 09:01 AM

(08-10-2016 08:13 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Thats kind of shoddy journalism. He's agreed in principle to the debate just like Hillary, and did so hours after Hillary did. He just wants it so that americans will actually watch the debate.

Also did the article mention Hillary backing out of a committed California debate?

He also said that he would debate Lyin' Ted one on one but that never happened.

RE: Will Trump debate? - miko33 - 08-10-2016 09:07 AM

I think they debate, and I PRAY that both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are invited to debate too. IMHO, Trump would balk and refuse to debate if he has to share the stage with Johnson and Stein.

RE: Will Trump debate? - Max Power - 08-10-2016 09:14 AM

Trump and Clinton both backed out of California debates with Bernie.

Trump is working the refs here, and setting the table for backing out. He would back out if he wasn't trailing so badly in the polls that he needed to take the risk.

I've seen nearly all the primary debates in both parties. Hillary will wipe the floor with him. She knows her **** and Trump doesn't. Trump didn't even know what the nuclear triad is.

RE: Will Trump debate? - bearcatmark - 08-10-2016 09:16 AM

Trumps so scared to debate he made up a letter the NFL never sent. Ultimately I think he'll have to, but he's looking for any excuse he can to back out or get some leverage.

RE: Will Trump debate? - UTSAMarineVet09 - 08-10-2016 09:16 AM

(08-10-2016 09:14 AM)Max Power Wrote:  Trump and Clinton both backed out of California debates with Bernie.

Trump is working the refs here, and setting the table for backing out. He would back out if he wasn't trailing so badly in the polls that he needed to take the risk.

I've seen nearly all the primary debates in both parties. Hillary will wipe the floor with him. She knows she will **** herself and Trump doesn't. Trump didn't even know what the nuclear triad is.

FIFY

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Will Trump debate? - miko33 - 08-10-2016 09:26 AM

(08-10-2016 09:14 AM)Max Power Wrote:  Trump and Clinton both backed out of California debates with Bernie.

I've seen nearly all the primary debates in both parties. Hillary will wipe the floor with him. She knows her **** and Trump doesn't. Trump didn't even know what the nuclear triad is.

It amazes me that you were able to transfer your staunch support of Bernie for an establishment crook like Hillary. You'll regret voting for the lesser of 2 evils in time. I have come to the realization that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is a wasted vote.

RE: Will Trump debate? - HeartOfDixie - 08-10-2016 09:27 AM

Hillary is the one that is worried about it.

The woman won't even hold a press conference.

RE: Will Trump debate? - Max Power - 08-10-2016 09:34 AM

(08-10-2016 09:26 AM)miko33 Wrote:  

It amazes me that you were able to transfer your staunch support of Bernie for an establishment crook like Hillary. You'll regret voting for the lesser of 2 evils in time. I have come to the realization that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is a wasted vote.

Can't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. The lesson of 2000. Gore would've sucked but Bush was a nightmare.

Bill Maher put it best I think. You're in San Diego and need to get to San Francisco. One train is going to San Francisco, but slower than you would like. The other train is going to hell.

RE: Will Trump debate? - firmbizzle - 08-10-2016 10:01 AM

(08-10-2016 09:07 AM)miko33 Wrote:  I think they debate, and I PRAY that both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are invited to debate too. IMHO, Trump would balk and refuse to debate if he has to share the stage with Johnson and Stein.

Trump can hide in a 4 person debate like he did in the GOP debate. Johnson and Stein will suck up all of the oxygen.

RE: Will Trump debate? - DaSaintFan - 08-10-2016 10:04 AM

There was absolutely no reason for Trump to get into that proposed debate. He wasn't competing for the Democratic primary slot.

That was a stunt on Bernie's campaign side that kinda backfired on him.

RE: Will Trump debate? - firmbizzle - 08-10-2016 10:04 AM

He'll shout over her and cut her off.

RE: Will Trump debate? - Owl 69/70/75 - 08-10-2016 10:08 AM

How about Trump backs out and we let Hillary and Gary debate?