CSNbbs
UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair (/thread-785128.html)

UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - Dragonlair2.0 - 07-25-2016 09:03 AM

http://abc3340.com/news/local/uabs-tim-alexander-stands-after-ten-years-in-a-wheelchair

Tim started hanging out with the team my sophomore year and he is truly an amazing testament to mental strength. I don't know if i could be put in his position and accomplish what he has accomplished.

anyways just thought i would share with rest of CUSA.

RE: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - Eagleholic - 07-25-2016 09:09 AM

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. Kudos to that young man.

RE: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - born in the burg - 07-25-2016 09:20 AM

I am cheering for him to come out of that tunnel. What a terrific story! That guy has the right attitude to be a successful motivational speaker. I wish him the best.

For those who want more of the story:

click for the back-story

RE: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - THUNDERStruck73 - 07-25-2016 09:24 AM

Fantastci!!!!! Epic Applause

RE: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - TOPSTRAIGHT - 07-25-2016 12:29 PM

SUPER NEWS!!!

FIRE RAY WATTS!!!

Re: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - MUHERD76 - 07-25-2016 01:51 PM

That is great news. Hopefully he will get to lead the team out.

RE: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - ATTALLABLAZE - 07-25-2016 04:01 PM

Tim is a great friend to many of us and a huge inspiration. I hope when we play around the league in 2017 people will give him a shout out on the sidelines.

RE: UAB's Tim Alexander Stands for first time after 10 Years in Wheel chair - eaglebeaver - 07-25-2016 04:48 PM

That is a trillion times more important compared to all the other crap we complain about on here...

Think about it---just being able to stand, again.....just being able to stand, again....and to him it's the same as scaling Mt Everest! Way to go guy....