CSNbbs
Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Black Man vs. White Man open carry (/thread-783672.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:05 AM

http://youtu.be/BKGZnB41_e4

Something is wrong here. It just is.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:07 AM

Warren would be dead if he was black.

Black Man vs. White Man open carry - UTSAMarineVet09 - 07-07-2016 01:09 AM

03-lmfao test 1 and test 2 were done in two different places... Nice fail Mach!

Sent from #ClutchCity using Tapatalk

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Kronke - 07-07-2016 01:13 AM

Nice race baiting.

Here are the Black Panthers open carrying (illegally, as many are being held in a threatening manner), and nothing happened.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:14 AM

I get that but I'm saying if Warren were black it wouldn't have went down like it went down. The law is not applied the same. I don't have the answers but I have other videos. Have you seen the one from Minnesota?

http://youtu.be/pSOXA9Zc9lw

Poor bastard was a school cafeteria supervisor.

Something has to change.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:17 AM

Are you guys blind or obtuse? Police have the toughest jobs out there, but I'm also saying its a hell of a lot easier to show your constitutional rights as a white guy. Warren's ass would have been lit up if he was black. Plain and simple.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Kronke - 07-07-2016 01:19 AM

(07-07-2016 01:17 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Are you guys blind or obtuse? Police have the toughest jobs out there, but I'm also saying its a hell of a lot easier to show your constitutional rights as a white guy. Warren's ass would have been lit up if he was black. Plain and simple.

Tell me more about this white guy's Constitutional rights.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:19 AM

Let's see one of those black panthers ride solo. It would be a death sentence.

Black Man vs. White Man open carry - UTSAMarineVet09 - 07-07-2016 01:19 AM

*yawn*

Sent from #ClutchCity using Tapatalk

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:26 AM

The home less camper was told to get down. The two black guys I showed had no such luck. Listen if you guys want to play blind and deaf go ahead. The law is applied differently when your black. It just is. I would hate to be a parent of a black male child. Every time they went out it would be in the back of your mind. Will he come home. Statistically they are behind the 8 ball from the get. They have my sympathies. Driving while black. Open carrying while black. You name it the law is applied differently. It just is.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:28 AM

Minnesota guy is dead too. Driving while black.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Kronke - 07-07-2016 01:30 AM

(07-07-2016 01:26 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The home less camper was told to get down. The two black guys I showed had no such luck. Listen if you guys want to play blind and deaf go ahead. The law is applied differently when your black. It just is. I would hate to be a parent of a black male child. Every time they went out it would be in the back of your mind. Will he come home. Statistically they are behind the 8 ball from the get. They have my sympathies. Driving while black. Open carrying while black. You name it the law is applied differently. It just is.

Just like Alton Sterling was told to get down, except the camper didn't have a gun on him.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:35 AM

Kronke....... Psssstttt.

I know this may be hard for you to comprehend but try please. Look back at the thread. Watch the two videos. Alton is not mentioned. It is possible to have other events. The Alton I feel terrible about because he was resisting arrest. You put your life into your own hands when you do that. The two videos I posted didn't do that. Watch them. Try to learn from them. Become a critical thinker.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Kronke - 07-07-2016 01:38 AM

(07-07-2016 01:28 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Minnesota guy is dead too. Driving while black.

Camping while white.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:39 AM

It's hard to even post here. I post a video. People immediately create straw men to argue. Instead of creating something, I'm not even trying to argue with, watch the damn videos I do want to talk about!!! Comment on those videos!!

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:41 AM

Why are crack cocaine sentences harsher and longer than just plain old cocaine? Think a little.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - UofMemphis - 07-07-2016 01:45 AM

(07-07-2016 01:39 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  It's hard to even post here. I post a video. People immediately create straw men to argue. Instead of creating something, I'm not even trying to argue with, watch the damn videos I do want to talk about!!! Comment on those videos!!

it's what they do around here...

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Machiavelli - 07-07-2016 01:50 AM

It's pathetic and the sign of a lazy mind.

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - Kronke - 07-07-2016 02:13 AM

(07-07-2016 01:39 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  It's hard to even post here. I post a video. People immediately create straw men to argue. Instead of creating something, I'm not even trying to argue with, watch the damn videos I do want to talk about!!! Comment on those videos!!

Race baiting tripe shouldn't be easy to post. You're not going to shape the conversation around all of TWO data points, and then simply reject any other evidence that doesn't fit your narrative.

If your hypothesis had legs, why weren't the Black Panthers SWAT-teamed?

RE: Black Man vs. White Man open carry - SuperFlyBCat - 07-07-2016 06:34 AM

These videos are highly entertaining, and all of them are edited. The people that posted the videos might have tried this 20 times until
they got the result they wanted. You have 2 different officers make initial contact with the subjects and they choose different
courses of action. Different states, different police forces, 2 different hoods, who knows what the open carry laws are in these states.
More white people are killed by cops than any other ethnic group.